Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Describe your perfect life to me.

11 of February of 2014 at 12:24

Posted on Off Topic Posts 46

Job? House? Where will you live? Money is no object. I would have a mahoosive farmhouse in a small village with lovely school. We would have enough money for H to set up his own business building motorbikes and I would spend my time cooking, baking and tending to my veggie patch. Oh and we would...

Job? House? Where will you live? Money is no object.

I would have a mahoosive farmhouse in a small village with lovely school. We would have enough money for H to set up his own business building motorbikes and I would spend my time cooking, baking and tending to my veggie patch. Oh and we would have two dogs - Del Boy and Rodney! And we might have a small holiday cottage in Italy.

46 replies

• Red Kite
    Beginner
    Red Kite ·
    • Hide content

I'd have a beautiful converted barn house with lots of modern touches and a massive kitchen with one of those island work tables in the middle. It would be nearer to my office (I wouldn't change my job) and would be near lots of beautiful running and walking trails - maybe surrey hills? I'd have an apartment in london for when I want to go into town and I'd have a cleaner and a gardener at the barn house. I'd buy a Mazda MX5 or BMW z series if money and fuel were not an issue and obv. I'd have Mr RK well enough again to share it all with me. Oh oh oh and also I'd have a chauffeur and larger car for driving to work - I hate rush hour traffic.

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Well.... We would have a few different properties -London, Manchester, Brighton and a few abroad. I would work but only part time and l would be doing my masters. Mr Erin would have his own business, probably in property or building. We would have more cats and other animals -ideally a dog, donkeys, ducks, chickens etc. Lots of holidays and spending time with friends.

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Very similar to this - perhaps a breeder or a dog groomer.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I would live in a cool renovated building, something interesting like a windmill or lighthouse. Somewhere in countryside but near the sea.

With a second home somewhere warm, with an infinity pool and lots of guest rooms to have all my friends over.

I would have an art gallery/studio or interiors shop.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics