Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner December 2014

Dessy Bridesmaid Dresses - Any idea of cost?

WinterBride14, 26 of March of 2014 at 13:42 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi ladies

I've been looking online at Dessy Bridesmaid dresses & I notice that the website doesnt give any idea as to cost. Does anyone know what the prices range from please?

9 replies

Latest activity by trewsie, 29 of March of 2014 at 17:45
  • Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

I'd say roughly £150 for shorter ones to upto £250 for the longer ones.

I had long maxi dresses from them and they were £180 each but that was nearly three years ago!

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    suzannelewington ·
    • Hide content

I think they are about 150-220 roughly. My bridesmaid dresses are dessey but I got them on preloved for 40 each. I think they were 150 new x

• MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Been trying on Dessy dresses for MOH's wedding in May. Prices have ranged from £255 to £285 for floor length.

• C
    Beginner
    cw2b ·
    • Hide content

I paid £214 each and that was with 10 or 15% off. Depends on style, length and sometimes the shop you are buying from! I would say £180 upwards.

• W
    Beginner December 2014
    WinterBride14 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all your replies ladies, its nice to have some idea as to cost. Thank you x

• cass_b
    Beginner April 2014
    cass_b ·
    • Hide content

I have just paid £180 for mine, with £40 per dress for alterations, they are sooooo pretty!! They are floor length one shoulder ones if that helps.

• M
    Beginner March 2015
    MrsF2Bee ·
    • Hide content

I've been quoted £200 + for floor length. I'm trying to get them a little cheaper because I refuse to spend £250 on them and then alterations when I've already spent so much

• C
    Beginner May 2014
    cmchannon ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, no idea about dressy dresses but i wanted to recommeend the company i got my dresses from, fairytale dresses. I was after blue dresses and didnt want to pay the price every dress shop was asking for bm dresses, I looked online but every shop I came across was from china. This shop is based in wales. The woman who owns it is fantastic, she has gone out of her way to help me. I had a bm who is going through IVF and wasnt sure whether she would be successful before the wedding or not, the lady made sure there was a dress in her current size and a dress 2 sizes bigger just incase she was pregnant, she is holding the bigger one in the shop until the day just incase, Then another one of my bridesmaids is now pregnant and is quite big already so shes made me up another dress for me for her. I can't fault her at all (and no im not related or anything) She is now making me the ruches in the same colour as the bm dresses too

• T
    Beginner May 2015
    trewsie ·
    • Hide content

My sister had Dessy dresses for her wedding last year. Mine was the most expensive of the 4 BMs and it was £250 - knee length inc alterations.

i have heard they are cheaper if you buy them direct from America but you would then need to pay for/arrange any alterations.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics