Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Did your OH /you go to a strip club/Is he going to one on his stag do!?!

22 January, 2011 at 16:12

Posted on Planning 40

No real point to this post,just curious....Mine says he's not fussed on going to one,but i know he'd love to go to one,and 2BH I'm not bothered if he does either! Its not much different to what he sees in films ect,is it!?! Couple of my friends have said they'd hate for there OH's to go to one on...

No real point to this post,just curious....Mine says he's not fussed on going to one,but i know he'd love to go to one,and 2BH I'm not bothered if he does either! Its not much different to what he sees in films ect,is it!?! Couple of my friends have said they'd hate for there OH's to go to one on there stag night!!

Did your OH go to one? What was your reaction?

40 replies

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

As withg a lot of others, am not sure what OH is doing yet, and neither is he, although he wants to go and watch horse-racing in the day and out for drinks in the evening, his friend got married last year and all the guys chipped in and took him to a strip joint - they all said they didnt like it, it wasnt much fun, the place was dirty and dark, they stood at the bar drinking flat beer while the groom-to-be sat with this girl dancing around him, he said the groom-to-be wasnt best pleased about being there either, so who knows if OH ends up going, i know if he does, its not because its a place he really wants to go and will enjoy.

• avintagebride
    Beginner March 2012
    avintagebride ·
    • Hide content

Honestly? The idea of him going to a strip club makes me uncomfortable. I don't like the idea of him looking lustfully at another woman. Plain and simple! This woman isn't on the TV/in a magazine. She's right in front of his face, and I don't like the thought of it.

I have a friend who went to a strip club WITH her OH and they got a private dance. Personally- EEWW Noooo!!!!

I wouldn't stand in his way, and I would want him to tell me. I'd probably be a bit upset underneath but I'd get over it.

NB. My OH is also likely to be going to Amsterdam, and also for the cafes!

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

Thankfully my OH isn't remotely interested in strip clubs of any sort and has even said if his BM sets him up with a stripper he will go mad. I'm not keen on male strippers either.

• M and M
    Rockstar August 2025 West Midlands
    M and M ·
    • Hide content

This is opinion exactly! If he goes near one there will be no wedding! However his Bm and brothers are convinced he will be...but ive told him my feelings and every other girl i no says im over reacting but then my h2b has known my feelngs about this stuff all along! x

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

I know what he is doing for his stag and so know that going to one isnt on the agenda having said that I have no prob with him going to them. A couple of his ex's were strippers and me and my mates used to go to one in town when we were out drinking. Personally it wouldnt phase me if he did.

• SarB
    Beginner August 2011
    SarB ·
    • Hide content

My OH is going to Cardiff for the weekend on one of these package stag do's. I found it amusing that evry single one of the packages whether it be in the UK or Europe had free entry to Lap Dancing Bar and free first beer!

I think we may be going to an Adonis cabaret show which features male strippers and drag queens. Therefore who am I to judge my OH for going to a lap dancing bar. Im not keen on the idea but I know he would never do it usually as he is a very shy person but as its his stag do I have decided to just let it go. He did say to me if you are dont want me to go I wont but why should I stop him when I know everybody else including his brother and my brothers will be going in. At least I know he is going to one and I am not wondering well did he didnt he.

His brother got married 2 years ago and my OH was his BM. They ended up in a strip club unbeknown to either his brother or my OH and his brothers friends had arranged a dance for him. I was waiting at his brothers house with his brothers wife to be and unfortunately his dad came home early and opened his mouth and told us both they were in a strip club. His wife to be went mad as she hadnt expected it as his brother is a lot like my OH and isnt into that. Therefore I think I know he is going to one so the shock of someone else telling me wont be there!!

I know he will still marry me and love me and seeing some women barely dressed with her t*ts out isnt going to change that - he could see worse than that on a night out in Bournemouth!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics