Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

Different age bm dresses

MrsB2015, 30 of April of 2014 at 11:39 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi all I have 6 BM's. 3 are older in there late 20's early 30's there all having matching black dresses with a red sash. I then have 3 more 2 age 11 and 1 age 15. The age 15 is a uk size 14 so can't fit in a teenage dress. I want them in red with a black sash. Does anyone know any where that will sell matching red dresses but adult and kids sizes. I don't really want 3 different styles of dress and the black is to old a style for a 15 year old.

Thanks

xx

2 replies

Latest activity by Aykay, 30 of April of 2014 at 22:54
  • miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

You could get them multi way dresses from

• estilomodabridal
    estilomodabridal ·
    • Hide content

HI,

I hope your wedding planning is going well. We are a Bridal shop called Estilo Moda in Milton Keynes near the motorway. Our Bridesmaids dresses we design. We have had a few Bride's who are looking for the same dress but for both adult Bridesmaids and young Bridesmaids. We can slightly alter the neckline to make the dress far more age appropriate. We have a wide variety of fabrics which come in a vast amount of colours. I'm unsure as to where you are based but thought I would let you know what service we can give you for your Bridesmaids.

I hope this helps

Emelie

xox

• A
    Beginner July 2014
    Aykay ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I also have a 15 and 11year old with the 15 year old needing an adult dress. I had a total nightmare.....they are my daughters too so if they didnt look good I would never hear the end of it lol.

After a long search and a bad experience in one shop I bit the bullet,went to my wedding dress shop ,blew the budget and got gorgeous dresses by Dessy. The adult and junior ones look fantastic together and they had the perfect colour to coordinate with the adult bridesmaids. I also looked into getting them made but that wasnt for me really.....I was too anxious about not being able to see them in the dress until very close to the wedding.

Lightinthebox have great reviews too do a wide teen range.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics