Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nutella
Beginner March 2013

Different length BM dresses - please flash!

Nutella, 18 June, 2012 at 16:27 Posted on Planning 0 2

Long story but it looks like I need to have one of my BM dresses taken up to about knee length. The other 2 are going to remain as full length. There's no other way of doing things without spending a fortune or having a right ole faff on my hands. In principle I am fine with it as I don't consider myself to be bridezilla-ish about matchy matchy stuff but I do have a little niggle about how it will look on the day.

Any OM's out there or B2Bs with different length dresses? PLease flash to reassure me!!!

2 replies

Latest activity by Nutella, 18 June, 2012 at 20:16
  • stephanieeff
    Beginner July 2014
    stephanieeff ·
    • Hide content

None of these are mine, obviously, but as I'm letting my bridesmaids pick their own dresses I've been hoarding lots of non-matchy images Smiley smile I think i will still work very well, especially if they are the same colour dress, don't worry about it x

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

I love non matchy bridesmaids dress. It was always my intention to do this but as I am only having two BM's I think it loses a bit of impact IYSWIM?

But getting back to your actual request Nuts...

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

See mine would a bit like this but the opposite way around, 2 full length and 1 shorter. They are blue colour too but royal blue. I did tease the BM in question that she was just trying to make sure she was in the middle of all the photos!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics