Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Olivia
Beginner June 2023 Buckinghamshire

Different Table Layouts on Seating Plan Tool

Olivia, 6 of February of 2023 at 18:36 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 2

Is it possible to be able to add or take away individual chairs on the seating plan? I'm using rectangular tables but with 3 on each side and 1 at each end of the table, but the 8 person default table on the tool may get confusing on the day.

Also, I'm going to be using a different layout for the top table and it would be great to remove individual chairs from the tables to create more unique shapes.

Is this something that could be incorporated?

2 replies

Latest activity by Olivia, 8 of February of 2023 at 10:50
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

When you are in the seating chart page you can hover over the table and delete it. then on the right hand side there is an Add Table section with the different styles, you can then add in new tables by clicking on the style you want and choosing the number of seats and naming the table. You can then go in to your guest overview and assign them to the table

• Olivia
    Beginner June 2023 Buckinghamshire
    Olivia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm looking to create tables like this, with seats at either end of the table.

I'm also looking at creating a horseshoe shape or similar, though cannot create this with the current tools as I cannot move or remove chairs. This would be a great addition to the tool for people looking to make more tricky shaped tables!

Images did not work, first table would be like the one on the left, second like the one on the right.

Different Table Layouts on Seating Plan Tool 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics