Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

clarksuz
Beginner May 2013

Digital Camera hire for tables

clarksuz, 28 June, 2012 at 19:50 Posted on Planning 0 5

What do you think of this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Wedding-Event-Cameras-10-to-HIRE-Not-disposables-/170868078908?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item27c887f93c

Do you think it's worth the money?

You can buy 10 disposable cameras on e bay for £20 and processing will be around £5 each for CD and prints.

5 replies

Latest activity by OrdinaryGirl, 28 June, 2012 at 22:17
  • C
    Beginner September 2013
    Caraboo ·
    • Hide content

Don't see the point, personally. Most people will have digital cameras/camera phones anyhow. I'm going to take along a laptop and ask that at the end of our chill-out BBQ (the dat after the wedding) that everyone downloads their pictures to that.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Yea dont see the point either TBH most people will have their own cameras on their phones etc and probably uploaded to facebook etc before even leaving your wedding.

Plus there is a whole lot of costs for damages/losses etc do you really want to spend the night stressing that the cameras may be lost or damaged and then end up having to pay for it.

• clarksuz
    Beginner May 2013
    clarksuz ·
    • Hide content

I think I might even have mine under my chair so I can take some at dinner - I love taking pics.

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    Caraboo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

And just what kind of pictures are you thinking you'll be taking from under your chair? Men in kilts is it? Hmmmmm???? ?

• Kriek
    Beginner December 2012
    Kriek ·
    • Hide content

I don't see the point either, they don't even tell you what kind of cameras they are. They say they are 14 Megapixel but if they have a rubbish lens then it doesn't matter how many mega pixels there are.

Lots of people will bring cameras, you'd be better supplying CDs or details of a webpage where they can upload their own photos.

I'd maybe give disposable cameras to children but not adults as the photos are usually rubbish.

• O
    Beginner September 2012
    OrdinaryGirl ·
    • Hide content

I agree that you're probably better off asking your guests to send you their photos as most people will bring one.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics