Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Spangler
Beginner September 2010

Dirty drink concoctions

Spangler, 15 of December of 2011 at 10:02

Posted on Off Topic Posts 67

What's the most hideous drink you've ever consumed? Last night I was introduced to brandy & ginger wine. Was hideous. ? Drinking on a school night is not big or clever, chaps.

What's the most hideous drink you've ever consumed? Last night I was introduced to brandy & ginger wine. Was hideous. ? Drinking on a school night is not big or clever, chaps.

67 replies

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Ah! but look at the face!! its pure disgust! (awful awful pic, clearly too many jagers consumed by then!)

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

TBF I don't think Flow looks too impressed with the drinks ?

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wont post the pic with your lips firmly pursed round the empty glass then.. Or any that followed.. Balloonsincabgate. ?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

exactly HT!! i think with ANY drink conccoction, its always a great idea at the time, until the next day!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

For those that don't like Jagerbombs - try them with ginger beer instead of red bull - delicious!

I bloody love ginger beer jagerbombs and have been known to sink far more than is ladylike on a night out. They just don't really seem to affect me, drunkeness wise.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There was a line up of Tequila Rose after this.... yum yum!!!

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

When we were students after a day of back to back alan partridge we dared our flat mate to order a 'ladyboy' in the Students union except they put it all in one glass and it curdled and looked exatcly the same when he drank it as when it came back up into the glass 10 mins later uuurgh!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was going to say a ladyboy. Compounded by the fact I; A- dont drink lager, B -Dont drink Gin, C- Had consumed several large glasses of white wine prior to this excellent idea.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

AND...

I remember at "Drink the bar dry" on the last day of term being told that all of the alcopops were gone (well I was 18) the barman made me a whisky and orange juice- insisting that it would be "just the same". It wasnt.

Oh and the time we played "Passout" and ran out of mixers so just diluted the vodka with squash - que 5 undergraduates being sick at once- quite a sight.

**I did get some education at uni...I think**

I cant stand Jagerbombs Flow - although your thumbs up in the picture is a nice touch. Ditto to Sambuca, Tequila and all other "party shots"

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That looks yum! Besides the obvious, what's in it?

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I naively thought she'd bought shots of pink milk!!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

naively thought she'd bought shots of pink milk!!

Bless you BB!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It tastes like Strawberry milkshake!!!

It's a strawberry cream liqeur apparently... we drunk it all!!

My other fav it baby guiness! Baileys and Tia Maria.... delish!

Can't stand anything whiskey based, once had to do shots of Navy Rum... could taste that for about a week after!

• freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure if this is a dirty drink concoction because I actually like it, but in a rock club I go to in town, they sell spirits with milk. It sounds disgusting but it's actually really nice. My favourites are malibu and strawberry milk, and tia maria with chocolate milk. Before I tried them, I thought they would just curdle in my stomach and make me throw up, but they're lovely.

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    Bride2BMilliexx ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sounds amazing! I love malibu and milk, tastes just like coconut juice ?

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

We used to do this horrible drink where you set fire to it, put your hand over the glass to make the flames go out, sniffed the fumes in, drank the drink and then SNORTED tequila off the bottom of the glass. I can't remember exactly what was in it but I know Drambuie was involved.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

I can't even drink it let alone snort it!

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    Bride2BMilliexx ·
    • Hide content

LOVE THESE!

And isnt it tequila suicide where you snort the salt, drink the tequila and squirt the lemon in your eyes? *shudders*

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

This was my hen night and I *think * they were samkuka and tequila together, you can see how drunk we were from the before pic and how rank they were from the after! I did have my hair and make up done at the atart of the night but had been abused no end by this point so excuse the state of me, too amusing not to share!

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Drunken Sailors we used to call them because we had to put out hand over the flaming Drambuie and run from one end of the bar to the other before downing it. Or something like that, my memory seems to be slightly hazy, can't think why ?

The dirtiest drink I've ever had was a "punch" we made at my friend's digs at Leeds uni. I had gone to visit her for the weekend and we had a house party on my first night there. It was messy. We made this vile punch in a gigantic toy box. There were more spirits in it than I knew existed and wine and juice and all sorts of things. It was disgusting and we were all wellied after one cup ?

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For my sisters' 30th birthday party, she had a slushy machine which you had to put salt in to get it to ice... I decided to make this vodka punch thing and it went down a treat. After about 10 glasses of the stuff, I needed to make a new one, but realised there was no ice. So what did I do? Poured the ice out of the slushy machine, salt and all.... People were throwing up EVERYWHERE!!!

It was a drunken mistake, never to be repeated!

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

I can now add mulled wine to this list ?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You don't like mulled wine??!!!

• freb2reh
    Beginner July 2011
    freb2reh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Tastes like cough syrup, how on earth people find it pleasurable to drink is beyond me!

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'd never had any before last night, tasted like a horrible lemsip!

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ha ha, my friend did exactly this, at exactly the same age, and now has exactly the same reaction now to the smell and anything containing it !

• freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You have to try it, it is lovely. They do it with chocolate milk too, that tastes like Bounty ?

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Am I your friend?!?

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not unless she has been very good at hiding a young daughter for a number of years ?? ?

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I am firmly of the opinion that vodka and me do not mix. It gets me drunk far too quickly, makes me lairy AND gives me evil hangovers.

My hen do included a cocktail party in my house, using cocktail recipes devised by my bridesmaids (one of whom simply doesn't 'do' mixers). They all involved vodka. This was the result:

Absolutely lampshaded by about 9pm... A similar photo to this was taken on H's sister's phone, sent TO H with the caption "do you realise what you're marrying?"...

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well mine has been locked in a cupboard for the last 10.5 years so it could be me.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

And on the way back up ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics