Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner October 2015

Disappointed with photos, togs advice please

hallowedding, 17 of April of 2016 at 18:24 Posted on Planning 0 4

I've had my professional pictures back on a USB stick for a couple of months now but haven't done anything with them as some of them are great but the majority of all the posed family pictures are really disappointing. We had a lovely sunny day and my venue had lots of rolling hills and grassy areas yet for some reason the tog took all our pics against an ugly brick wall. At the time I thought he would do a few there then move around but time flew by and before we knew it we were being ushered in for our wedding breakfast. I haven't told my tog that I'm disappointed and I'm not sure I want him to do anything with them as these are the pics he claims he has edited. He was recommended by a mutual friend however I don't think he did as great a job on my pics as he did on her sisters wedding pics and when it came time to send me the pics he gave the USB stick to our mutual friend to pass on to me which I wasn't too thrilled about. My question is can the background be changed? if so can anyone recommend who to use? I thankfully didn't pay for an album with my tog and I really want to have one made up but not with my pics as they are Smiley sad

4 replies

Latest activity by Bruce Neville Photography, 17 of April of 2016 at 22:45
  • K
    Beginner September 2018
    Ker2018 ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

That's really sad to hear Smiley sad just asked my OH who is hugely into photography - you can get this done but it would have to be a professional who is very good with photoshop programs but it can be done!!

I think you should say something though and ask what other photos there are as it seems a shame if you had a stunning landscape to use that was missed!

Hope that helps x

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

Could you send me some of the ones in question and I will have a look for you to see if anything can be done - my email address is via my website below

• H
    Beginner October 2015
    hallowedding ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Bill, I'm just trying to upload them so I can send a few pics to you. I appreciate you taking a look.

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Just email them direct to me via my website because they wont come through at a big size through here

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Bill has the experience, Did your photographer take any photos of the other places as well to see if they can be combined?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics