Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Discontinued nightmares

21 April, 2012 at 14:16 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 20

What items can you really not do without? Or would devaste you if they are discontinued?

I almost cried when Levis changed their jeans range to this stupid curve ID rubbish - I always always used to buy the 571s (slim fit) because they were perfect on me in a 29/34, no gaping in the waist, chaffing thighs or builders bum, then they replaced them with the crappy curve ID and all of the "supreme curve" styles look ridiculous on me and the bold curve slim fit jeans don't fit. I WANT MY 571s BACK!

20 replies

Latest activity by Jaw, 23 April, 2012 at 18:03
  • Figs
    Beginner June 2012
    Figs ·
    • Hide content

I used to LOVE Waitrose's roasted peppers stuffed with risotto - they were sooo delicious and I used to eat them about once a week. Then they changed them and now fill them with a spicy rice. So not the same. Gutted! I avoid Waitrose now!

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

H will cry if/when Asda stop stocking the Cherry flavoured Pepsi Max. We haven't found it anywhere else so I think it may be a limited edition thing, and he will be gutted when it's gone.

• samwiches
    Beginner August 2013
    samwiches ·
    • Hide content

I used to live on Mississipi Mud Pie Muller yoghurts, they were amazing. Then they stopped them altogether, then recently they brought them back! Hurrah! But only in multipacks, with 2 other flavours I don't like, bah. Lame.

Oh! And Golden Grahams! They also recently came back, but not as good as they used to be, plus I have to have like 2 bowls because they're really not that filling ?

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

KFC used to do the most amaizng veggie twisters - same as the chicken one but with veggie goujons type things in. they were delish - and then they stopped, i think cos they realised they weren't actually vegetarian friendly! i'm not a veggie, but just loved them anyway!! have to make do with the dirty chicken ones now!!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Sainsburys used to do little chocolate pancakes with choc chips in that you put in the toaster. They were amazing! They stopped doing them and only do scotch pancakes now. I think about them far too often...

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I miss Cadburys spiral, and used to miss the Whispa, but it's back ?

I also search the drinks aisle regularly for the Robinsons non-double concentrate orange squash and always stock up when we see it!

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

I used to use a MAC highlighter but it was limited edition and haven't seen anything remotely close since.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

This:

I don't like the new ones.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Benefit stopped doing Honey snap out of it scrub. I have found an overflow on Amazon for now but it will run out soon. I will cry its the best face scrub ever. I could eat it.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Lush Ginger soap.

I have even emailed them to ask for it back.

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

Burger king used to make a spicy bean burger that was delish - they replaced it with some icky burger that tastes like sugar and soggy carrots. Only used to have it a couple of times a year- normally hangover food but I loved it.

That was the only burger I liked, dont like McD, KFC, or any similar chains.

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

Toppers used to make skinny jeans without stretch called 'Bobbi' but they discontinued them about 4 or 5 years ago...I now wear 'Baxter' (Bobbi's replacement), bit they're not as good. I like straight leg, no stretch, low rise, ankle grazers...maybe I shouldn't, but I do!!!

• Pittabre
    Pittabre ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

As soon as I find a perfume I truly love, they discontinue it. Cacherel "Promesse", Armani "Sensi" and Estee Lauder "Aliage" to name but three!

• -
    Beginner October 2013
    -Vanessa- ·
    • Hide content

Twisters! The ice lollies! I had one yesterday as OH was going to get a mr whippy from the ice cream van and really fancied one but didn't even finish it. Theyv'e made the green stripes taste really strongly of apples, sour almost! I could have cried! ☹️

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

If they stop making Max Factor Facefinity Compact I think I shall have to hold a Proctor and Gamble executive to ransom.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I wrote and complained to the company that makes Bold Washing Powder when they stopped making the green one. I started a Facebook campaign but it never took off. lol.

• J
    Beginner January 2012
    Jaw ·
    • Hide content

Orange Ribena, it was lovely, now it's only available in ready made cartons, which taste rank.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics