Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2023 Powys

Disposable Camera App

Helena, 30 of April of 2023 at 08:44 Posted on Planning 1 5
Hi there, does anyone have any suggestions for an app that we can use for pictures for our guests. So we did want disposable cameras on the table but are too expensive, so have heard that there is an app you can use instead that works similar and guests can use a QR code.

5 replies

Latest activity by Lacy, 4 of August of 2023 at 15:24
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Considering the quality of images obtainable from a phone that everyone has in there pockets I am surprised that they are still around. Not only are the disposable cameras expensive IMO they are virtually useless, mostly resulting in dark or burnt out or out of focus images.

The problem that couples have told me is that not many guests seem to actually bother to use the various methods of uploading to an app of some sort.

• Charllouise1997
    Curious May 2025 Cheshire
    Charllouise1997 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

there is an app called POV. Yourself or your partner can download and then you create an event for your big day! Once you have done this, it generates a QR code which if your guests scan this, it will take you to a disposable camera through their phones. I think it limits them to maybe 10 pictures each and once they have been taken, there is no chance to delete them etc. You can set the event to private or share with your guests. You can also choose whether you share them 12 or 24 hours after the wedding day!

Hope this helps x

• H
    Beginner July 2023 Powys
    Helena ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much, that’s exactly what we’re looking for.

Will have a look at it, and see what we think. That definitely gives us some food for thought!
    Many thanks ☺️
  • Charllouise1997
    Curious May 2025 Cheshire
    Charllouise1997 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm not sure whether you have Tik Tok but there are numerous videos on there that explains it all when the time comes!

• H
    Beginner July 2023 Powys
    Helena ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jo-vin, I’ve had a look at that one aswell and looks really good. I will have to have a play around with that one too. Many thanks for the great suggestions. And thank you so much 🤗💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics