Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kessimeow
Beginner August 2012

Disposable Camera Photo Prompt Sheet Ideas for Tables

kessimeow, 9 July, 2012 at 22:02 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of putting a camera on the all the tables at the reception - and some of those photo props so guests can have a bit of fun.
Was also thinking of putting a bit of a 'prompt' sheet together - with fun things on for people to try to take pictures of, like 'best dressed Male / female' 'Best hat' but also some more fun things too.... just not sure what...?

Has anyone come across something simelar, or done this at their wedding - any tips or funny things to take pics of?

Oh, and we're getting married in 6 weeks to don't have much time. Any suggestions or help will be a great help! ?

Thanks! xx

8 replies

Latest activity by Jo33, 11 July, 2012 at 21:54
  • K
    Beginner
    Kerryp30 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kessimeow,

I think this is a great idea, especially after what is normally quite a ‘formal’ day.

I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and they had a box of props, mostly left over from the stag and hen do’s, along with some wigs, hats and paper masks. Someone went round and put a few props on each table at some point and everyone started playing with them, once everyone has had a few drinks they were more then happy to pose so I would worry too much about encouraging people.

Maybe you could ask guests to re-enact scenes from films, or t.v programmes - sorry I’m not very imaginative maybe someone else has some ideas about specific poses though. ?

• missharwood
    Beginner May 2016
    missharwood ·
    • Hide content

We went to a wedding recently which had disposable cameras. We simply tried to take silly photos, so we'd catch each other out...guests will find things to take pictures of, I wouldn't worry.

Just a warning, my sister had disposable cameras at her wedding and all the pictures turned out awful. From the light and stuff!

xx

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    Caraboo ·
    • Hide content

I've seen those lists of things to take. Things like

Best/worst dancer (in action)

Bride/groom playing with their ring

Bride looking adoringly at groom from across the room

FOB dancing with BM

In fact, here's a link to a ready-made list you could copy:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/89396330/wedding-i-spy?ref=sr_gallery_41&ga_search_query=wedding&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=130&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=wedding

• L
    Beginner February 2013
    lucyluvy ·
    • Hide content

Ohhh i love this idea - i was worried about just getting pictures where the boys had put the cameras down their trousers or of bums (one of my friends only had about a dozen photos of things she wanted to see from her wedding day Smiley smile

Lucy xxx

• kessimeow
    Beginner August 2012
    kessimeow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes - was worried about this too, my fiance is a rugby player.... but then my girlfriends would love the 'things to take pics of' list, as we are always taking silly photos on nights out.

Thanks for the ideas, they're all really good! Should be lots of fun :-) xx

• J
    Beginner September 2012
    Jo33 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there Mrsrawe2b, I love your poems. is there any chance you still all the poems and that you could email them to me. I love them and would like to use them, if thats ok with you. We are having disposable cameras at our wedding, only 10, and I dont want a whole load of rubbish pictures. At least if I have nice poems, people might be more considerate. Thanks hugely.

• J
    Beginner September 2012
    Jo33 ·
    • Hide content

How do I pm on here

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics