Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kharv
Beginner March 2012

Disposable cameras

kharv, 7 March, 2012 at 22:35 Posted on Planning 0 9

Does anyone know where I can get cheap disposable cameras? Not bothered about quality - they're for the kids.

9 replies

Latest activity by Saisi, 8 March, 2012 at 11:42
  • *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

ebay of course ?

• lady_lyla
    Beginner September 2013
    lady_lyla ·
    • Hide content

Maybe try the quality save, home bargains, the works type shops?

I know Hobby Craft do them but they aren't that cheap!

• Banana88
    Beginner May 2012
    Banana88 ·
    • Hide content

Amazon look to have a few cheapies, just check P&P as some are ridiculous.

• M
    Beginner October 2018
    MaddySharp ·
    • Hide content

I found some in Confetti (but i think they are also online at www.Confetti.co.uk)

They are all nice weddingy colours too - i think i will be getting mine from there - I like the price of Ebay - but at the same time i don't trust them. and the only way to find out if they are okay is on the day and i don't want to take that risk.

Erm... I saw some somewhere else too (i have a word document with all the things i have seen and am thinking about will check it when i get onto my own laptop (its being repaired at the moment) and will let you know where else i found some.

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

Max Spielman are doing 2 for £10 or 3 for £12 at the mo and this includes processing.

I bought a load last week. x

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

The bay of the E!

Or I've seen some relatively cheap ones on Amazon.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Everyone. Think the confetti ones might be a winner - they work out at £2.40 each including postage.

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Just be sure to include developing costs when comparing, some of the more expensive ones include developing whereas cheapy ones don't and then you have to shell out loads to actually see the pics..

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just a word of warning - I have heard from quite a few brides that you really get what you pay for here. The Confetti disposables are *allegedly* terrible quality compared to other disposables out there.

I know you said it's just for the kids, but if you were planning to use the photos at all afterwards - even if just to send them back to the kids - I've heard several times over to avoid the Confetti cameras.

ETA: If you're not too bothered about what they look like and whether you have them at all - Boots often sell them off cheap when they start approaching expiry. We've bought one from the airport Boots before and it was fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics