Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R

Dissertation Research

rachjayholl, 3 of January of 2019 at 02:05 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 7

Hello, I am a 3rd year Events Management student who is currently completing the dissertation stage of my degree. The topic area I have chosen to complete my dissertation within is social media and the wedding industry. The aim of this study to the find out whether social media impacts wedding planning decisions and if so, to what extent and whether social media has transformed the wedding industry for wedding business owners. Does social media impact wedding business owners? Is social media the way to plan weddings within the digital age? Who does social media benefit? These are all questions I plan on answering within my dissertation with YOUR help by completing my questionnaire, it will take no longer than 15 minutes and these answers will be of great benefit to my research. Thank you.

https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8bNQ2MM6QOP5yqF

7 replies

Latest activity by Arif, yesterday at 20:55
  • R
    rachjayholl ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rachel! Lovely to see my research topic has caught your eye. This post is actually from January 2019 and I submitted in June 2019. The end result was YES, social media does in fact impact wedding planning decisions to a huge extent. This is mainly from wedding parties setting unrealtistic expecations of wedding business owners because of what they've seen on social media (mainly from. famous people) where the budget of the OP is endless compared to their strict budget. And more people are turning to online wedding sites to create wedding plans, e-save the dates, e-invites etc rather than the traditional method of physical invites! I hope that makes sense, just a little summary of some of my findings Smiley smile

• Henry
    Beginner July 2023 New York
    Henry ·
    • Hide content

I think the impact of social media on wedding planning is terrible. Interestingly enough, my wife-to-be was so taken with it that she even wanted to move the wedding date to February 22, 2022, because you see, she was told it was a very good day to start a new relationship, but it's not new, we've been dating for several years.

• Derrick
    New York
    Derrick ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for advice.

• A
    Beginner March 2023 West Midlands
    Anna ·
    • Hide content

Good to know

• A
    Beginner July 2023 East London
    Ann ·
    • Hide content

Check this

• Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 Warwickshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Interesting
  • Arif
    Gujarat
    Arif ·
    • Hide content

Justdone.ai is a cutting-edge AI-powered content creation platform offering a wide array of good tools for enhancing your writing. Particularly noteworthy is the informal to formal text converter app, which effortlessly transforms casual text into polished, professional content. Additionally, Justdone.ai features an AI smut generator, perfect for creating explicit content with creativity and precision. The platform is user-friendly, making it suitable for both novices and experts. With high-quality, accurate outputs and responsive customer support, Justdone.ai is an invaluable resource for all your content creation needs.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics