Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

Ditsy bride in clone recommendation

MrsB2015, 30 of April of 2014 at 22:24 Posted on Planning 0

Hi guys just want to say that Tricia at ditsy bride is a superstar. I went to the wedding show in Bolton on Saturday and found a birdcage veil I fell in love with. Driving home I was moaning to oh saying I wish I had bought it! When I got home I went through the million leaflets and emailed them asking if I could order one. I got a reply stating it was a one off made just for the wedding fair but if I really wanted it they would take it off sale and keep it for me ( the wedding show was also on on the Sunday so they could of easily sold it) I replied saying I would pick it up this Saturday. She emailed back stating the shop was closed this Saturday but if I paid via pay pal she would post it out to me, I agreed and today got an email saying it's been posted and will be with me before 1pm tomorrow. She was so helpful I didn't have the heart to say I'm not getting married till next year so there was no real rush.

Just wanted to let u know they are a fab company and have some beautiful bouquets.

Here's the website if u want a nosey http://www.ditsybride.co.uk

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics