Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Beginner June 2021 Argyll

diy Centrepieces & Favours

Emily, 23 of March of 2021 at 22:00 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hello!

I’m looking to see what people have done for centrepieces. Happy for it to be a wee DIY project - just as long as it’s not too pricey!
Also wondering what people have done for favours?
Thanks Smiley smile x

3 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 15:09
  • Jade
    Dedicated May 2022 Essex
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    I haven’t done mine yet but planning to decorate mason jars with hessian and the put some baby’s breath in them (we are having a barn wedding!) I have asked family to start collecting some jars and then I may use wood to make the table numbers and hang these on the jars! For wedding favours I have seen this lovely vintage looking keys which are bottle openers which have a little tag round them that says: “the key to happiness is being able to open a bottle!”diy Centrepieces & Favours 1

diy Centrepieces & Favours 2

• Paige
    Curious August 2023 Berkshire
    Paige ·
    • Hide content
    diy Centrepieces & Favours 3
    We are making something like this for ours, actually very simple with fake flowers and old off cuts of wood. I got the vases off Facebook market place - always a great place to start!

We do have the advantage of my fiance being a carpenter and my mother in law is a trainee florist!
  • S
    Savvy January 2023 East London
    Stephanie ·
    • Hide content

Is Baby's Breath another name for Gypsilium? mind blown! if it's in season it grows like weeds everywhere or is really cheap, good shour and really delicate!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics