Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner December 2016

DIY cheque book style invitations

Hazeybabe2005, 13 January, 2013 at 20:51 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi all!

I am going to make the stationery for our wedding and have found the cheque book style invitations look great but are quite costly!

So i was wondering if anyone has some advice and guidance with how to print on the cheque book inserts... Without me ruining loads Smiley smile hehe

Thank you so much in advance

xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Hazeybabe2005, 15 January, 2013 at 20:03
  • B
    Beginner October 2014
    Beefzoid ·
    • Hide content

Just googled that style of invite and they are wicked!

Maybe you could print onto A4 card and cut with a trimmer, then holepunch and tie together with ribbon?

• B
    Beginner October 2014
    Beefzoid ·
    • Hide content

Like this ^^

• H
    Beginner December 2016
    Hazeybabe2005 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for you help Smiley smile I am thinking this may be best as its seems not all printers can print on the already cut inserts.

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

I had cheque book style invites (although didn't have time to make them myself), just make sure you use a decent quality card for the front and back covers, then you can print onto paper and tie with ribbons etc. You could always set up a template with publisher so you have the text boxes on one page for the entire invite, then can see each box getting smaller/bigger and fit your information onto the sections

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

It's definitely best to print onto A4 paper and cut to size. There aren't many printers around that print that size so it's better to be safe than sorry.

You just need good quality card stock for the front and back. A good hole punch, ribbon and job done.

These are quite time consuming invitations to put together mind. Some times even more so than Pocketfolds so good luck ?

Nat

• H
    Beginner December 2016
    Hazeybabe2005 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all for your help Smiley smile

I think I will definitely go for the a4 printing option. I'm currently purchasing lots of cards samples to find the best type. Thankfully I'm only giving the day guests these types of invites Smiley smile

Yeah they look like they will take a while so I know what my weekends will consist of hehe but luckily one of my friends is creative and likes doing these type of things ( as well as being a make up artist and florist! Lol)

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics