MrsToffee, 21 of January of 2015 at 21:59 Posted on Planning 0 11

So I saw this

11 replies

Latest activity by MrsToffee, 22 of January of 2015 at 22:14
  • CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

It's lovely MissToffee, well done that's a great bit of DIY! I love the double combs, they look so elegant with updo's. If I had known you were looking for one I would have pointed you in the direction of ebay, I got mine from there.

x

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Fab Smiley smile. Done a great job there Mrs xx

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    Szeli ·
    • Hide content

Good job. If you want another tho, hop on ebay. Loads under £10. The one i bought was £1 but it's more simplistic

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

It's gorgeous MissT!!

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies, I couldn't find one I liked on Ebay but wasn't really sure what to search for! I'm going to look on Saturday when I go shopping for jewellery for some pearls that match better and hopefully get this done for real!

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content
  • MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Bruce, I had found the Jules Bridal page and they are so beautiful but just can't afford them unfortunately! Used that search term on Ebay but still didn't find anything, loads of lovely gold ones but nothing quite right in silver.

• B
    • Hide content

That's a shame, will ask my daughter to keep an eye out because she is wedding shopping mad at the moment?

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks!! Basically have a budget of around £25, but don't want to compromise on quality ?

• Sambarine
    Beginner May 2015
    Sambarine ·
    • Hide content

Can I ask what you used to attach the beads to the hair clips? I have my grandmothers pearls, which she wore to her wedding, but can't wear them with my dress as the neckline is too high. I was thinking about trying to have them in my hair somehow instead. Your clips look like a freat idea, but not sure if attaching them would damage the pearls?

• B
    • Hide content

That is my daughters budget as well? and she has seen them for any thing from £45 to £70, I said let me buy it instead then but she wont let me??.

I love the head bands like that, they really do look nice and finish the hair off.

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Haven't worked that one out yet Sambarine! These were just on thread and placed under the clips to give an idea of if it would even look OK! I'm hoping I can work with my mum who's a bit of a whizz with crafty stuff to use her jewellery making supplies to do it properly, probably by attaching a little jump ring to the back of the clip somehow!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics