Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eskimo329
Beginner May 2015

DIY pocketfold invites

Eskimo329, 5 of January of 2014 at 21:38 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi all

Im sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know where I can buy kraft style pocket fold invites with matching envelopes and inserts that arent going to cost the world

Or anything similar. Going for a rustic style.

Thanks all

XxxX

9 replies

Latest activity by Eskimo329, 7 of January of 2014 at 22:05
  • Studying&Planning
    Beginner April 2014
    Studying&Planning ·
    • Hide content

I got mine form "pocketfoldinvites.co.uk" the envelopes didn't *fit* like a second skin, but they weren't badly sized and the colours all matched.

• daffodilly
    Beginner August 2015
    daffodilly ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I was having a general nose about in 'the range' yesterday at stationery etc but can't buy anything yet due to very early stage f planning.

They had various envelopes.and cards etc which were really cheap! Its highly likely that I will get the bulk of my bits there as soon as I am allowed! ?

Do you have one near you? How f so id definitely give them a try. Good luck. Xxx

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ive got one near me! Did they have everything you would need? Silly question, but do you have to hand write invites when you make them yourself? I originally hadnt thought of making them myself, but now thinking about it! Altho i found some sellers on ebay who do personalised invitations, 50 for £30! Im sure would be about the same price if you made them?

• Eskimo329
    Beginner May 2015
    Eskimo329 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ill check out the range tomorrow :-)

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

PDA Card and Craft are great for pocketfolds and very reasonably priced.

For the inserts, I just made templates in Word and printed to A4 card and cut to size. I only hand wrote the guest names.

• daffodilly
    Beginner August 2015
    daffodilly ·
    • Hide content

They had card packs... some with envelopes. Lots of ribbons. .. embellishments etc. Also... what I really liked was multipacks of precut headings like 'wedding invitation' or 'evening invite ' etc.

With regards to the main wording inside you would need to write it yourself or print from word/publisher. This is what I intend to do when I get to that stage. It really would be a blank canvas for you to go wild with!️⭐️ good luck and enjoy ️⭐️

• Eskimo329
    Beginner May 2015
    Eskimo329 ·
    • Hide content

Daffodilly....I've just noticed ur h2b proposed on 25th dec...so did mine :-)

Thanks for your advise. I am planning on making everything except the pocket folds.just think they would look pants if I did that bit :-/

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    maxie ·
    • Hide content

Craft creations - much cheaper than anywhere else I have found...

/collections/pre-cut-boxes-and-wallets

HTH xx

• daffodilly
    Beginner August 2015
    daffodilly ·
    • Hide content

Fran... it made xmas 2013 one to remember.

Did you get any joy with the shopping trip?

• Eskimo329
    Beginner May 2015
    Eskimo329 ·
    • Hide content

Same here. Best xmas ever. Whens ur big day guna be. We just booked 2nd may 2015 :-)

Went done to the range and they have fab stuff there but no pocket fold cards :-( ill keep looking. Brought loads of other stuff though :-)

X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics