Hello!
Has anyone decorated their venue themselves on the morning of the wedding?
Both the ceremony and reception will be held at the same place and I plan to do our own decorations throughout. Minimal but elegant is what I’m going for so I don’t plan anything major!
I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or plan for their own day to minimise the stress🙈 did it take long etc?
Thank you xx
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Planning Essentials
Diwali 2026: Meaning, Decorations, Celebrations and Ideas...
Discover everything you need to know about Diwali 2026, from its meaning and...
Planning Essentials
Mandap Wedding Guide: Meaning, Decoration Ideas & How to...
Your complete guide to mandaps – from their cultural significance to decoration...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...