Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner August 2022 Central & Glasgow

diy Wedding

Kara, 4 of August of 2021 at 17:26 Posted on Planning 1 1

Hiya, We are really keen to have a wedding which enables our friends and family to stay over the night before and night of the wedding, as well as all elements of the wedding to happen in the same place (so no messing around with cars etc).

There are lots of these options around but I wondered if anyone has planned one on their own by hiring out a big country house? If so, how difficult is it and what's the key things to know? Is it more or less expensive than hiring out a 'ready to go' venue?

Thanks,

Kara

1 replies

Latest activity by Shannon, 6 of August of 2021 at 17:28
  • Shannon
    Dedicated August 2022 Vale Of Glamorgan
    Shannon ยท
    • Hide content

I wouldn't know about the costs but it may be more stress for you, if you have plenty of time then i'd say go for it because you have so much time to plan, save and make sure you have EVERYTHING. If you haven't got much time then I personally would get a 'ready to go' venue for the less stress, we booked our wedding a year and a half in advance thinking that was plenty of time and we are now a few days away from the year count down without too much booked because its just flown by. It might just be us being unorganised though haha. Do what you think is best and easiest for you and your H2B. With doing everything yourself you can have it all EXACTLY how you picture.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics