Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner October 2015

DIYdress.co.uk

ThefuturemrsG, 11 of January of 2015 at 16:14 Posted on Planning 0 1

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid/wedding dresses from www.diydress.co.uk?! I have seen some bridesmaid dresses on there that are perfect but i'm a bit wary of ordering online especially when they only accept returns for faulty items so if we didn't like them or they didn't fit I couldn't return. Has anyone any experience ordering from them?! Thanks Smiley smile

1 replies

Latest activity by bubblerawk, 11 of January of 2015 at 16:46
  • jennybob
    Beginner April 2015
    jennybob ·
    • Hide content

I had a look at a couple of these type of sites last week in my hunt to find bridesmaid dresses. I checked out reviews and it seemed to be 50/50 between 5 stars people loving the dresses and 1 star people saying it worse just terrible and impossible to get a refund. I didn't want to risk it personally so went to debenhams instead. I only have 3 months till the wedding which would have left me very stressed if the dresses came and they were wrong. I might have chanced it if my wedding day was further away. Smiley smile xx

• bubblerawk
    Beginner July 2016
    bubblerawk ·
    • Hide content

I contacted the company to find out were they are based. they told me they are a uk company.

did more research, found out they are in hong kong and the dresses will come from there.

they lied to me so i dont intend to use them now lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics