Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner March 2024 East Sussex

Do i send a Save the Date?

Lg, 8 of August of 2023 at 14:16 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hi everyone,

I am planning on having a small intimate ceremony with immediate family in March 2024 and holding a large ‘happily ever after party’ with the rest of our friends and family in May 2024.
A lot of my guests for the party will be coming in from out of town and need to book accommodation etc, so I was thinking of sending a save the date for the party date soon to give them enough time to book something. Has anyone else done this? I did want to send a surprise we got married invitation closer to the time but am worried that as there is only 6 weeks between ceremony and party and that won’t be enough time to allow for people to book hotels in a busy seaside town.
Any help from previous experiences with this situation would be much appreciated x

1 replies

Latest activity by FL., 16 of August of 2023 at 15:52
  • FL.
    Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme
    FL. ·
    • Hide content

When I did my save the dates for our wedding, I did a virtual one which I sent out with a short message. You could make one yourself or buy one that's fairly inexpensive on Etsy. I think it's just peace of mind knowing you've given people that heads up Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics