We’re getting married in Gretna Green just the 2 of us and having an evening reception 3 weeks later. We’ve asked for circular tables, but do we need a seating plan. I really can’t see the need for a top table etc, so I’m tempted to not have a seating plan. What I’d like, is a seating plan display, with some sort of poem about all just being together, mingle, move, chairs, make friends etc. is this a silly idea that won’t work? I’m getting in a real dilemma about it, I want it to be a relaxed evening affair xx
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Planning Essentials
Why Serpentine Wedding Tables Are Trending & How to Style...
Discover what serpentine wedding tables are, why they’re trending, and how to...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Planning Spreadsheets: Free Templates to Keep You on...
Wedding planning stressing you out? Say goodbye to stress with these free...
News
Hitched Works With OpenAI's Operator for Easy Wedding...
Wedding planning can be made even easier now that Hitched has teamed up with...