Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsB88
Beginner August 2015

do you give favours to evening guests?

MrsB88, 15 of January of 2015 at 19:53 Posted on Planning 0 7

Just a question that sprung to mind......

7 replies

Latest activity by Sam&Louise, 16 of January of 2015 at 15:48
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Not normally, no hun. You normally out them just on the tables for your main wedding breakfast either at each seat or on the table with a sign. Evening guests don't normally get them, but you can if you want to.

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    Spring Bride 85 ·
    • Hide content

We're not, but we will probably have a bowl of sweets or something on a table by the door when the evening guests arrive. :-)

• hellandglory
    Rockstar October 2019
    hellandglory ·
    • Hide content

We're making CD's of the important songs being played throughout the day and having them in a basket at our breakfast - realistically i don't think many of the men in my family will take any so i'll take the remaining to the venue for the reception and let evening guests take whatever is left.

• laurafish
    Beginner July 2016
    laurafish ·
    • Hide content

Similar to above, no favours for us as such but there will be a sweet table they can use.

• LittleSnowflake
    Beginner January 2016
    LittleSnowflake ·
    • Hide content

Favours are just being given to our daytime guests during our meal, the evening guests are being treated to a sweetie buffet.

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

We're doing favours for day only, however putting on plenty of food and entertainment for evening guests and supplying bags for people to take ant leftover cheeses away. Also providing hangover kits for wwen guestsleave he he x

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

We're doing a sweet table in the evening and no favours so all guests will get a 'favour' of sorts

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Aside from when sweet tables as used as favours, i've never seen favours for evening guests ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics