Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pittabre

Do you judge people by their username?

Pittabre, 23 of September of 2010 at 13:58

Posted on Off Topic Posts 38

This may sound a bit random but I have realsied I make assumptions about people based on their usernames! FIONA is the one I was thinking of in particular because I always imagien her to be shouting and people that shout scare me slightly so I am nervous about reading her posts (sorry FIONA I am...

This may sound a bit random but I have realsied I make assumptions about people based on their usernames! FIONA is the one I was thinking of in particular because I always imagien her to be shouting and people that shout scare me slightly so I am nervous about reading her posts (sorry FIONA I am slightly mental!)

AlmostMrsP automatically makes me smile because on BT people occasionally refer to me as MrsP so when I see ehr username I think bless shes nearly like mt he poor sod!

crafty em makes me think of crafty as in has a glint in her eye like some sort of Artful Dodger.

RaeF sounds like it Ralph said the posh way and makes me think of that actor I like and imagine her to be charming like him.

I'll stop now before I embarrass myself anymore.

38 replies

• Madwife Nightingale
    Madwife Nightingale ·
    • Hide content

I definitely do this and it does help to make people stick in your mind a bit more too

• MellyMoo
    Beginner
    MellyMoo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've just realised what your username is meant to say!!!!! I always read it has Havana Baby, as in the city Havana!!! I'm so stupid!!!?

• Madwife Nightingale
    Madwife Nightingale ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I did too until recently when HB said about changing it to HavanaNother or something similar. Anyway since then all I can do when I see her name is sing Having My Baby....as is sung in Look Who's Talking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics