Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mummytofour
Beginner June 2011

Do you like my dress,8 weeks to go & having doubts lol! (about the dress of course!)

mummytofour, 17 April, 2011 at 08:11 Posted on Planning 0 6

Well there you go! lol! I tried it on again last night & loved it but seem to look horrible in the pics! i cant do much about it as i cant afford another one & my mum would be heart broken wasting her money lol.It needs the straps adjusting as there massive on me! also i hate my arms so didnt want to go strapless with a dress i also have a hoop underneath :-)

what do you all think?

6 replies

Latest activity by 3d jewellery, 18 April, 2011 at 09:03
  • judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

It's gorgeous! If you're having it adjusted then it will fit better and look better, and you'll feel better about it.

But it's a lovely dress, you look beautiful in it, and your OH will not really care what you're wearing as long as you turn up!

• mummytofour
    Beginner June 2011
    mummytofour ·
    • Hide content

Aw thank you hun! i think because its all baggy around the top & the straps have been pinned it doesnt feel too comfy lol!i think once its all adjusted it will feel great!

i have lost a stone & a half since i got it in november & the lady can tell as it has a big zip down the back & it was real tight now its ok! i am still loosing weight so i will try it on the 2nd week in may :-)

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Its lovely but (and maybe this is the photos) the waist seems to start under your bust and looks odd in that respect.....

when I got married I was the opposite, my empire line sat at my waist as i'm a short arse, lolol.

would it be worth having a ribbon under your bust to hide the immediate folds of fabric?

Sorry if this doesnt make much sense but it would be nice if it showed you have a waist after your fab weight loss, than just start from the bust...???

• mummytofour
    Beginner June 2011
    mummytofour ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

omg that is a fab idea!! i will tell my dress lady when she gets back from america :-D i know what u mean i think something around that bit would look nice seperating it..

• N
    Beginner April 2011
    nat2683 ·
    • Hide content

I think it's a lovely dress. As a one week OM, I spent ages having dress wobbles but on the day I felt like a princess- I think everyone has wobbles, but try not to let them get the better of you, your OH will think you look absolutely beautiful on the day I am sure.

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

As a guy, I fully endorse this statement Smiley smile We really don't mind what you wear...

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I think it will be fine once you have had the adjustments made to fit you. I expect she will be puling the bit in under the bust closer to your body as it looks like it should be tighter. When you go tell her all the things that are concerning you and make sure she puts your mind at rest but I love it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics