Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Do you look like your siblings

14 of November of 2011 at 13:14 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 34

So, as per the article, do you think you look like your siblings? Some of these celeb ones are spookily similar and others not really at all!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061179/Cheryl-Cole-Brad-Pitt-Jennifer-Lopez-lesser-spotted-siblings.html

I've never thought I look like my 2 brothers, but others say its obvious we are related. However we don't look so alike people mistake us (probably because I'm a girl and they are boys!!)

34 replies

Latest activity by Helenia, 14 of November of 2011 at 20:34
  • freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content

Some people think that me and my sister look like twins, some say you can tell we're related, and some say we look nothing like each other. I'd say we don't really look that alike, but we probably have some similar features

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

We all look wierdly similar. Same eyes, nose, lips, cheekbones. Its unsettling.

Disappointed to see that Panjita didn't come up next to Christine Bleakley though ☹️

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

How come Panjita is on that link.... Smiley smile

Anyway, my brother and I look like chalk and cheese. He is a foot taller than me, a foot wider than me, different face shapes, different mannerisms. I look like my Dad, he looks like the boys in my Mum's side. I act like my Mum, he acts like my Dad.

• D
    Beginner
    darkivy ·
    • Hide content

I have 2 sisters and think there is a resemblance between us all, we are all roughly the same height and build and all have long dark hair. Facially, I look more like Dad, youngest sister looks more like Mum, and middle sister doesn't resemble anyone!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He he, great minds... Smiley smile

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

I dont think so.

Me and my sister (me on the right);

My sister, brother and me at my sister's wedding.

I think my brother and sister look alike but I dont look like them.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

This is me and my sis, I would definitely say we look alike. Moi to the left.

This is my brother, sister and mum at our wedding, my brother looks nothing like us

• caweena
    Beginner
    caweena ·
    • Hide content

This is me with my two sisters (and very grumpy niece!) I think we all have a look of our mum, wee sis and me are probably more similar looking as we have both parents the same (and our dad's rounded nose!), older sis has a different dad. Don't have any photos of my brother - he successfully hid from the camera all day! And half brother looks like his dad except the eyes which are like the rest of us.

• W
    Beginner
    WhiteSparkles ·
    • Hide content

Nope, I don't think we do. Nobody has ever suggested we look like each other either. My oldest sister is 5'2" with brown hair and green eyes, I'm 5'7" with brown hair and blue eyes and my youngest sister is 5'9" with blonde hair and brown eyes... And I'm pretty sure we have the same dad ?

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

Due to us being so close in age, everyone thinks me and Bro are twins, but we do look alike I think. See below. People always think I am the oldest though (once they know we're not twins) which pees me off!

(still don't see the Bleakly thing myself!)

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Never thought to include a picture #amthick

From left to right; my brother, my Dad, me, Boy, my Mum, my pseudo-Mum-fairy-godmother

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

People tend to say me and my eldest brother (right)look like my mum and my other brother (left) looks like my dad!

our personalites match too!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You definitely look like your Mum!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

me and sister at my wedding in March... she is blonde haired (some of it is highlights but she is naturally blond), blue eyed and I am brown haired, hazel eyed...

this was us at the National Wedding Show October 2009...

and at my sisters birthday party December 2003...

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

Mrs C, you have a look of Sarah Harding about you.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

yep, people have been saying that for as long as I cna remember! at least OH knows what I'll look like in 35 years time!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Wow some of you really do look alike!

Some people tell me that me and brother really look alike while some tell me I look like my Dad and my brother like my Mom.. All very confussing!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats a new one! Pre or post surgery!!! ?

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooh pre. It's your smile I think.

• HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

I don't think so. I can't find a pic of us all together. I like to think I'm the better looking out of the 3 of us ?

I think my H and his siblings all look very similar. I am often told by people that they have seen my H out and about when it has in fact been his brother.

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

This is my family:

My sister is the bride (obviously!). On the day, some people thought we were twins. I can't see it. People also say my mum and dad have similar features.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

I would say i dont look like any of them (infact since little i maintain i was adopted, however iw as not lol)

Heres my brothers:

and me and my big sister

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

You'd pick me and my sister out of a line-up as sisters without any problem - same nose, same eyes. I'll find a pic.

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Everyone says my sisters and me all look alike. We do vaguely i think, but my two sisters (who have the same father, i don't) are almost identical. People do think they are twins.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

I dont look anything like my sister or brother I dont think, My sister is the one in the pinky brown
    and cream long dress, Im the bride and my brother is the bald guy! However Im ofter confused as being my eldest nieces sister (shes 15 and we are very alike. Second pic)

ETA: Photos turned themselves opposite way round sorry! 1st is niece obviously!!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

VP - your niece and your sister look the most alike pair there - are they Mum and daughter or Aunt and niece?

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They are Mum and daughter! Funnily enough nobodys ever said that, I think its because me and niece are both fair and sis is so dark.

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

I look very different to the brother I talk to - he has fair hair and a darker complexion, I have dark reddish hair and a light complexion (irish background on my mum's side) but we have different biological fathers. I have a LOT of brothers and sisters that I've never met, because by all accounts my biological father is a bit of a tart

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

We (me and my little brother) did when we were little but we don't anymore.

Age 5 and 7:

Last summer, age 26 and 24:

• Sparkles82
    Beginner April 2013
    Sparkles82 ·
    • Hide content

None of us look alike I dont think!!! - My sister is on the left, my brother (who made a very handsome Groom!) in the middle and me in the red dress on the right.

• Mrs Whippy
    Beginner September 2012
    Mrs Whippy ·
    • Hide content

I look a lot like my twin, but we are def not identical;

(me on right - excuse the scribbled out baby!)

And here we are with our other siblings (older sister, younger brother);

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

I can't see any similarities between me and my Sister. It's very rare that people say we look alike. My Sister has my Mum's nose, but I don't really look like my Mum or my Dad.. I think I was delivered by stork.

Me on the left, sis on the right:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics