Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Blonde Viki
Beginner July 2012

Do you remember the first time you parped in front of your OH?

Blonde Viki, 11 June, 2012 at 18:54 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 38

And do you think he does?

?

I only ask because the cat just farted so loud he scared himself out of the room... This led OH to say that he remembered the first time I parped in his presence. We were sat on the floor at the end of his bed (in the house he used to share with mates) and after a bit of a nudging 'fight' he rolled me over and lay on top of me, he accidentally put too much weight on my stomach and a parp kind of just happened...!! I can't believe he remembers this (or that he would compare Loki's squeaky stinky cat farts to this...)

Share!!

38 replies

Latest activity by Enjayee, 16 June, 2012 at 17:42
  • Kriek
    Beginner December 2012
    Kriek ·
    • Hide content

Haha

Just asked my OH. He said it was Christmas at my mum's house, I was playing Mario Kart and sneezed and one slipped out. How does anyone remember stuff like that?

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Haha i fart all the time but OH hates it i wouldn't be surprised if i farted after a couple of dates...he on the other hand never farts (well not in front if me anyway).... we had probably been together for 6 months and I had never heard him fart, then we went on holiday to Thailand on the last day of the holiday we went for a romantic walk along the beach when all of a sudden he let out a massive fart he was devastated and I was rolling on the floor laughing my head off! ?

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content

I never have in front of him! ? and we have been together 10 years lol. Must be because 'I'm a laydeeeeeee!' obviously...

It just wouldn't feel right I don't think. Although I do wee in front of him with no qualms. Not just anywhere, I mean on the loo Smiley tongue

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

I'll have to ask him if he remembers the first time I actually did (I don't!)

I do remember the first time I really really needed to though but couldn't bring myself to, I had to excuse myself to the toilet!!!!

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

I don't remember at all...but will have to ask him! Although I do it allllll the time in front of him, so he probably won't remember the first time as there've been so many ?
    He hates it when I do though....I get threats of being made to sleep on the sofa! haha. I try to explain it just means I am so comfortable around him, but he tells me I shouldn't be and a lady should have *some* secrets from a man, her farts being one of them ?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I can't remember when the first one was but I very rarely do.

He, on the other hand, trumps in front of me constantly. And then thinks I want to smell them/discuss them. I don't.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

I've just asked him. He said "I cant remember properly. I know you used to go and hide in the toilet to do it, and then I just said I can hear you through the wall anyway, just do it out here. So you did! Now you're a right trumpet trousers." Nice. ?

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

I remember, but I'm not sure he does. We had been together for about a year and and it was the teeniest tinest most lady-like fart but he couldn't stop laughing. He had spent the last year complaining that I never farted so it was very unexpected. I thought I would die of embarassment at the time.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Love this!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

I just asked him, he gave me a fob off answer but he did say he used to hold his farts in to begin with and then when he left my house he'd let rip!!!

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Haha, we had this conversation the other day, neither of us could remember though. We fart in front of each other so much, I don't know how couples who don't fart in front of each other manage to hold it in! ?

• T
    Beginner June 2012
    TheDitzyOne ·
    • Hide content

The running joke in our house is that I'm very good at multi-tasking; laughing and farting at the same time. OH says he knows when I find something really funny as I cant help but trump at the same time.

I thought I was really bad until I had my LO. He puts grown men to shame!

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I have done too many to mention. I just asked H and he confirmed this by saying 'I can't narrow it down' We were great friends before we were lovers so that's my excuse!

• Nik_Nak
    Beginner September 2011
    Nik_Nak ·
    • Hide content

I've never parped infront of the OH and we've been together for 5 years. I'm a bit odd because I don't parp in public, not even infront of close family.

• brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

Hahahaha

we always fart in front of each other.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Ah cheers BV for a wonderful thread. I have actually been laughing aloud.

I am def the "trumpet trousers" in our relationship. I blame it on my IBS. Or the cat.

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have Crohn's and also blame the cat. Or use the line 'it's not my fault, I've got a condition'

Cant remember the first time I did though.

Most embarrassing fart ever. I was on holiday in Malta with my best friend. Despite it being 35 degrees, I had the most awful cold. We were on the beach and I sneezed and farted, very loudly at the same time. The Swiss group of people on the loungers next to us could not contain their giggles. I was mortified.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

A lot of cat blaming going on!

?

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Well sometimes it actually IS the cat! Although he only does SBDs, never noisy "botty burps" as my children used to call them.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha Kirst!

Whenever H trumps we now both say 'Buster!'.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I never used to, in general really... but apparently I did a lot in my sleep! ?

I still surprise myself now if it happens, I get embarrassed, he laughs his head off!

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

We have no shame - OH and I even have competitions sometimes. He will always win.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

See, to me that's not fair game as you can't help it when you're asleep! Naughty Mr C for pointing this out!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha my H says I do this all the time too. I've been known to wake myself up. Mortifying.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? I seriously just snorted with laughter at my desk!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Waaaahahahaha!

• Cakeycase
    Beginner December 2012
    Cakeycase ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

MrMini seems to think I will be impressed the louder/smellier the farts. I am not.

The first time was after a large vino consumption on my part (so any normal day of the week) I was being sick, quite violently into the loo, sat on the cold tiled bathroom floor. MrMini was supportively rubbing my back.

The as I was *really* retching, a fart slipped out. All the pushing you know? But on the tile floor it sounded so loud. MrMini tactfully said "I will pretend I didn't hear that."

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

Hahah see my thinking is if you're gonna fart on his leg in your sleep against your will, whats the point in hiding it when you're sitting watching TV?

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's love right there for you Smiley smile