Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Blonde Viki
Beginner July 2012

Do you remember the first time you parped in front of your OH?

Blonde Viki, 11 June, 2012 at 18:54

Posted on Off Topic Posts 38

And do you think he does? ? I only ask because the cat just farted so loud he scared himself out of the room... This led OH to say that he remembered the first time I parped in his presence. We were sat on the floor at the end of his bed (in the house he used to share with mates) and after a bit of...

And do you think he does?

?

I only ask because the cat just farted so loud he scared himself out of the room... This led OH to say that he remembered the first time I parped in his presence. We were sat on the floor at the end of his bed (in the house he used to share with mates) and after a bit of a nudging 'fight' he rolled me over and lay on top of me, he accidentally put too much weight on my stomach and a parp kind of just happened...!! I can't believe he remembers this (or that he would compare Loki's squeaky stinky cat farts to this...)

Share!!

38 replies

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He's a gem aint he?

• PinkLady3
    Beginner September 2014
    PinkLady3 ·
    • Hide content

I laughed so much whilst reading this. Hilarious!

My h2b's parents have been together for roughly 18 years and have never parped in front of one another.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

It took a good few years! i used to leave the room when i needed too!

He also used to point out that used to do it in my sleep! no idea the first time but i do now!

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? that really tickled me, haha!

My fiancé absolutely loves farting. Sometimes he does a countdown to them, sometimes he presses my nose as a 'button' ... always something. I shouldn't find it funny but I really do ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics