Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Iris
Beginner

Do you snog?

Iris, 2 of June of 2009 at 20:31

Posted on Off Topic Posts 43

Just pondering. Do you still do snogging and how long have you been together? We've been together for 11 years so not much snoggage these days. I think that's normal though.

Just pondering. Do you still do snogging and how long have you been together?

We've been together for 11 years so not much snoggage these days. I think that's normal though.

43 replies

• chids
    Beginner
    chids ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WMWS & WRBS

We kiss lots but very rarely have a full on snog anymore. We've been together for almost 5 years and married for just under 1

• Allegra
    Beginner October 2007
    Allegra ·
    • Hide content

Sometimes we do just for the sake of it, yes, although as others have said it's generally as a prelude (sp?) to other things as my H also tends to think he's goin to get some. We kiss lots though.

Been together nearly 3 years, married for a year and a half.

• Knownowt
    Knownowt ·
    • Hide content

What is snogging? If it's a tongue-focused thing then no, but that's never really been my bag. If it's passionate kissing then yes, definitely.

• GlenCoco
    GlenCoco ·
    • Hide content

We've been together 9 years, married for 5 and don't do it as much as I'd like and usually to start sex... although at the weekend after an extremely boozy night we did have a big ole snog in a bar which was great (probably not so much for bystanders!) reminded me of when we first got together.

• F
    Beginner July 2003
    Fimble ·
    • Hide content

WEES - would do more vertical snogging if it wasn't seen as leading straight to horizontal snogging.

I suppose because my snogging heyday was being a drunken teenager snogging lads in nightclubs before swapping phone numbers and going home - seperately.

• Gone With The Whinge
    Beginner July 2011
    Gone With The Whinge ·
    • Hide content

Yes, we do. Have been together for about seven years now. Between work and small child there's not a lot of time for other intimacy.

• Hepburn
    Beginner August 2008
    Hepburn ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WTS, we've been together 5 years and married for 1, I prefer a long lingering kiss than a snog!

• japonica candlewick
    Beginner July 2002
    japonica candlewick ·
    • Hide content

We still snog! We've been together for almost 16 years and have been married for almost 7 years.

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content

Snogging ? reminds me of conversations I had at school - did you snog him?? ?

A snog can be a passionate kiss or full on french kiss with tongues though, yes?

We snog/pash/make out ? but have only been together just over a year and don't see each other everyday.

Isn't 'snog' a vile word ?

• P
    poochanna ·
    • Hide content

Ditto what Janna said! It drives me insane. I only have to look at my H a certain way sometimes and his pants are off ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics