Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Do you want to star in a women's magazine or national newspaper?

M P, 13 of October of 2009 at 10:37 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0

Hello ladies,

Hope you're all having fun planning your wedding. Mine was two years ago and would love to do it all again!

I work for Feature Factory supplying women's magazines with loads of different fun and gritty features and thought this would be a great place to put the word out in case any of you or your friends have any real-life stories to tell.

We get you great money for quirky lifestyles - so if there's a twist to your wedding we'd love to hear about it - we love to hate love rats so if there's any dirt to be dished on your ex come to us. We also love a good romance so if you and your fiance got together against the odds, again we'd love to hear from you. Did you go on a drastic diet for your big day or maybe you piled on the pounds to look good in your dream dress.

Or have you and your hubby come up with an unusual way to keep the honeymoon period alive?

As well as this, happy endings, crime, body shocks, love/hate crime, benefit cheaters/blunders, stalkers, stranger danger, amazing dieters and anything else us girls like to read about are the kind of sparkling stories we, as feature writers with 15 years experience in the industry, like to supply to the UK's top women's magazines and national newspapers like Closer, Love it! Sunday Mirror and the News of the World.

If any of you have any ideas it please email me on ****@**************.**.** or call me on **** or ****.

And in the meantime I hope you have the time of your lives on your big day. It goes so quickly!

Emma Ponsford.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics