Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Mini*
Beginner January 2012

Do you/Would you wee in front of your OH?

*Mini*, 18 of May of 2012 at 20:26

Posted on Off Topic Posts 60

As above.

As above.

60 replies

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same here. When we first started living together I had to wait for him to leave the house before I was even comfortable with it ??.

Will wee when he is in the bathroom but he has to look away. He wees in front of me but insists on sitting down to do it if I'm in the room ?.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Farts are funny though I dont care what anyone says. My sister is 43 and she has been with her husband since she was 16. He has never heard her fart. They have 4 kids. That is not normal.

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

No way! Never had the need as we have more than one bathroom. Not even a wee!

But plenty of wees in front of girlfriends. Haha.

He will wee with the door ajar but I don't go in to watch.

I don't trump in front of him either. And yes I call it a trump!

• AlsiT
    AlsiT ·
    • Hide content

Pooing, peeing, farting, burping, shaving, veeting, vomiting and indeed diarrhoea nothing is sacred in our house.

• T
    Beginner June 2012
    TheDitzyOne ·
    • Hide content

No, never. Either way around. Except when I was in labour. Children are like cats. Maybe I should have had a cat instead. At least cats dont tell you what you're doing, at a high volume. And then announce it to whoever is in your house, just in case they didnt hear first time round

• BlueBow
    Beginner December 2013
    BlueBow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

was it loughborough Uni??? We had a "twobicle" as we called it in our union!!

• Hunry
    Beginner May 2012
    Hunry ·
    • Hide content

Weeing is ok, pooing a big no no. When we lived in Korea, our only bathroom was attached to the bedroom and lets just say it left no privacy (doors and walls thin). I hated it! I know we all have to go, but I'd like to keep some things separate. On the other hand I find farting hilarious, but the OH is disgusted when I do it... but he thinks it is fine for him any time! Men!

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Oh and have only just seen the girls going the loo together thing! Surely thats just good sense on a night out? Saves queues, talk drunken crap/ check each others make up/ catch up on gossip? Have only seen one of those twobicle things once, awesome! We took a photo of us in it,sat on one each, classy birds!!!

• Rusty the Clown
    Rusty the Clown ·
    • Hide content

Good god, yes!

He watched me having a c-section... can't get worse than that, can it?

I am not saying that I make a habit of it but if I need to go and he's in the shower or something, then I'd go!

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

Not deliberately, but both pees and poos have been done in front of H in an emergency situation.

He has never done it in front of me though as he has much better control over his bodily functions apparently. He's been known to not poo for a whole long weekend to avoid festival toilets.

• H
    Beginner August 2012
    hannahtynan ·
    • Hide content

Yes! I go for a wee whilst he's in the shower/bath. I used to be really cagey about it. A year ago i wouldn't go for a poo whilst he was in the same house! Now i wee and poo with the door open! No embarrassment in our house!

• DaffyB
    Beginner June 2012
    DaffyB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

yes it was Loughborough!

• Canary
    Beginner August 2013
    Canary ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! OH will take his laptop/ipad on the toilet and be there for anywhere up to an hour! I just don't get the appeal...

Re the OP - We both regularly wee/poo in front of each other. In fact I don't think we've ever purposefully shut our bathroom door except when we have guests. I don't know why we do but always have and like Mooey, it's never bothered us.

• Alreadymarried
    Alreadymarried ·
    • Hide content

Wee yes. After giving birth and going into urinary retention and having to force myself to wee so not to get a catheter, weeing in front of him is not an issue! Sometimes if we are in a baby change loo with N, I'll have a wee while I'm there.

Not at home though, our loo is separate, that would be weird.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm with you here BB. I think I'd be too inhibited to be able to wee in front of anyone at all!

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

And me!

My H would die a thousand deaths if i did this to him!

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

We always wee in front of one another, never poo though!

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    SuperSpud ·
    • Hide content

Nope, definitely not. The bathroom door is shut and remains that way until we've finished. I also hate people talking to me when I'm on the loo - I feel at a disadvantage having my jeans around my ankles.

I think I'm this way because Mum and Dad never shut the door when they went for a pee.

The dogs have been known to follow us into the bathroom - H shoos them out, but I don't mind them, Jazz is a particular prude - he looks away at the wall!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I'd rather not. I don't see the need to.

• *BigBird*
    Beginner April 2013
    *BigBird* ·
    • Hide content

Wee, yes. Fart, yes. Poo, no. He will do anything infront of me, he is one of those that like to leave the door open.

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

O.M.G... thank you so much for making me laugh ?

i also take a paper when going to the bog- pee yup- poo- nahh.. but cant beat one of those ''silent but deadly farts'' ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics