Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner October 2015

does a baby count as a guest? BT

NicNic1985, 5 of February of 2015 at 20:21 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone, sorry if this is a daft question. For the legal part of my wedding we have chosen the basic option of just 4 guests max, my mum, FMIL and my best friend and her husband. My friend has just announced she is expecting and is due 6 weeks before. She has already said she is still coming up for the wedding (we live 4 hours apart) and her hubby can take the baby outside if he/she starts crying but will the baby count as a 5th guest? I would feel bad if her husband has to miss it all as we all get on very well.

1 replies

Latest activity by TrixieSaurus, 6 of February of 2015 at 11:49
  • Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

I shouldn't think so, as it won't take up a seat or need any food, but check with your venue just in case they get arsey.

• TrixieSaurus
    Beginner August 2016
    TrixieSaurus ·
    • Hide content

We've been told that they do, but the issue we have is fire and safety regulations with the venue so it may be different. I would defo check with the registry office.... we've been told that no one will be counting people in and out of our room at the venue, so if we're 1 or 2 over it won't be an issue (as long as those extras aren't arsenists...!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics