Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*porsche*
Beginner January 2001

Does anybody know where I can get a back necklace from?

*porsche*, 22 March, 2011 at 10:35 Posted on Planning 0 14

Similar to the one Jade Goody wore on her wedding day, where the majority of the necklace falls down the back?

Look forward to hearing.

14 replies

Latest activity by Lynseys Designs, 22 March, 2011 at 13:44
  • *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content

I wanted one of these too, i know there is a HIB on here that definatley does them as I saw a lovely one but was out of my budget! Sure someone will know though. x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I make backdrops although they aren't on the website but are certainly available. I've not long made for one another hitcher. If you want to email me I can give you prices and examples.

Jade's looked like a crystal/diamond at the end of the backdrop and you can have any swarovski crystal used to replicate the look.

x

• Debbie Graham Jewellery
    Debbie Graham Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

These are the most popular style necklaces that I make. A few pics for you to take a look at & I am happy to discuss a bespoke piece with you.

debbie

x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The recent backdrop I made for a hitcher was £16ish from memory so if you want a quote feel free to ask. It might not be something I can't do any cheaper but if you don't ask you'll never know but I always try my best to accomodate budgets. x

• Hide content
    View quoted message

Libby,

If it was one of my necklaces (I have posted them quite a few times) The prices on my website are for ALL sterling silver not just a sterling silver clasp like most others that you see. I can make them with silver plate & a little s/s clasp which brings the cost down quite a bit.

I am also happy to work to a set budget too.

Debbie

x

• *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do you have an email i can contact you directly on as id love some quotes and examples of what you could do. I don't have an exact design in mind just liked the back drop idea really. Thanks.

• *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, I think it could have been one of yours, do you have an email too so I can message you directly? Thanks.

• ted
    Beginner June 2011
    ted ·
    • Hide content

Theres a really lovely one on Etsy, just a touch (!) out of my price range, it's here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/53085078/christine-pearl-and-crystal-double

• ted
    Beginner June 2011
    ted ·
    • Hide content

Actually just noticed that's now sold Smiley sad I won't bother saving up for that then!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, yes it's ******@**************.**.**. If you have any pictures of your dress or a necklace you already have if you want a backdrop adding to an existing designs it's helpful to see pictures. x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's something I can make. How much was it? x

• Hide content
    View quoted message

I could help you out with something like that. I WILL NOT copy another persons design though.

Feel free to conact me if I can help at all

Debbie

x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I wouldn't copy either just like Debbie but there are loads of ways to create something similar with 2 individual drops using swarovski crystals and pearls.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics