Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2012

Does anyone know cheap wedding venues in Nottingham?

lynuk, 11 October, 2010 at 22:54 Posted on Planning 0 4

I am looking at getting married early Sep 2012 but i am on a budget, i want to get married in a church, then a wedding reception with a sit down meal and evening buffet at night with disco, does anybody know of a cheap wedding reception venue in Nottingham? i have ruled out the village hotel in Chilwell well too expensive, i have requested a brochure for Britannia hotel which looks at costing 1500 which i thought looked quite good, any other ideas people? Smiley smile

4 replies

Latest activity by lynuk, 17 October, 2010 at 11:43
  • B
    Beginner May 2011
    BridetobeMrsW ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Is is Nottingham your after or surrounding areas? I know a place in warsop called John fretwell sport centre http://johnfretwellsportingcomplex.co.uk/weddings its supposed to be lovely and reasonably priced but might be too far away for you. Otherwise have you tried hotels that do a wedding for £1000? I know the hilton near east midlands did something similar and lots of other hotels do if you look into it.

x

• L
    Beginner September 2012
    lynuk ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou, yeah Warsop would be too far, looking at in and around Nottingham town centreSmiley smile

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

What sort of numbers are we talking about? It might help people suggest places

• JonCraven
    JonCraven ·
    • Hide content

Ah, my neck of the woods...

I know Trent Lock Golf Club are promoting themselves as affordable at the moment, you don't need to take a mortgage out at the bar when you by a round of drinks either!

Could I ask which Church you'd ideally like?

• L
    Beginner September 2012
    lynuk ·
    • Hide content

Hello, your name rings a bell, Could i be cheeky and ask is your nickname Spike? i was thinking about Attenborough Church but i think i want things i cant afford sadly but i dont want to get married in a registry office, numbers probs thinking 50 sit down and up to 100 at night, to be honest i am just looking around at the moment, need to start writing down things i need and budget lol. i will have a look at trent lockSmiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics