Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner October 2014

Does anyone know of a photo booth hire company in Milton keynes at a reasonable price?

Nicola_25, 8 of October of 2013 at 16:16 Posted on Planning 0 8

Thanks in Advance

8 replies

Latest activity by Lorns, 24 of November of 2014 at 12:29
  • K
    Beginner August 2014
    kelz77 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, have been recommended this company from a friend...The Guest Factor. Have had a look the website and the pricing seems very reasonable. Am sure they deliver in the Milton Keynes area, as the wedding my friend went to was here. Am also in MK so have fingers crossed they will deliver to here. Hope this is of some help to you. X

• L
    Laura Radford Photography ·
    • Hide content

Aloha, I do photobooths - hopefully a little bit more on par with budget but totally over par with AWESOMENESS! Smiley winking https://www.lauraradford.com/

• NeonEvents
    NeonEvents ·
    • Hide content

There's a company called Kool Booths down in St Neots which is only a short distance from Milton Keynes. There are only two of the LED photo booths in the country, one here with us in Liverpool and the other with that company down there. www.koolbooths.co.uk is there website.

• MrsBeckiW
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsBeckiW ·
    • Hide content

Ooo just what I am after!

My dad is the one that really wants one :p

• N
    Beginner October 2014
    Nicola_25 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, I will be checking them all out x

• H
    HZphotobooth ·
    • Hide content

Hello why not check out HZ Photobooth www.hzphotobooth.co.uk

company is based in Milton keynes and very professional Smiley smile

There's so many special moments on your big day! Your family arrive from out of town, your best friends from overseas make the big trip especially for your day, friends and family meet for the first time, your surrounded by your loved ones and to top it off you look amazing - so why not capture these precious moments with a HZ Photobooth?

Everybody loves a photobooth at a celebration, especially weddings. And what's even better with our HZ Photobooths we give you:

• attention to detail and personalised service
    • two dedicated professional and fun booth butlers
    • a keepsake album filled with your guests photos and hand written messages
    • an option of curtain backdrops
    • a lovely selection of props
    • photos with a professional digital SLR camera
    • unlimited prints
    • personalised image and special messaging on your photos
    • a USB stick with your photos & a locked down photo gallery on our website
  • G
    Beginner November 2013
    Ginacm ·
    • Hide content

Been married for a while now and live in Springfield, MK. A friend recommended these guys www.seasonsphotobooth.co.uk. I was well impressed as it was the last thing i booked so was a bit squeezed for cash. lol. Was worth every penny and not overpriced like most companies out there that almost put me off getting a photo booth. They corresponded through-out the whole period and were brilliant on the day. I still have the guest book and USB and is always a giggle when i pick these up. Everyone loved it and cant recommend them enough.

• FS84
    Beginner March 2015
    FS84 ·
    • Hide content

We're not far from MK and are using Giggle Booth.

ETA: Sorry, I've only just realised this is a very old post someone dragged up!

• Lorns
    Rockstar May 2015
    Lorns ·
    • Hide content

Hello

I'm in Northampton and we are using PicMe Booths at a very reasonable price!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics