Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ClaireD*
Beginner May 2014

Dogs in wedding outfits

ClaireD*, 28 of April of 2014 at 15:20 Posted on Planning 0 16

I agree, we totally need a whole separate thread for this.

Let's get that pug and the scotty dog in the 3-buttoned-kilt on here to start with. Where are you folks? Get posting! ?

16 replies

Latest activity by yorkshirekiwi, 29 of April of 2014 at 12:24
  • donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Ours wont be wearing outfits to the wedding, but they do have some seriously snazzy handmade collars that we had shipped over from America. Does that count?

Worlds worst camera phone strikes again

They're a bit big at the moment as they're pups and still growing.

• K
    Dedicated August 2014
    kay22mms ·
    • Hide content

My chiuahuah has got a seriously bling collar and I'm having something specially made for her (not sure yet) for when she walks down the aisle as one of my bridesmaids. Have no photos to flash though

• S
    Beginner September 2014
    Surfer Rosa ·
    • Hide content

Mine can't come but my 9 year old wants us to take a cardboard cut out. Edited to actually include a picture!

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content

We're here!

Here he is in his finished bowtie and collar. I'm thinking maybe I made it too big and he looks like a clown rather than a dapper pug-gentleman though!

The other four dogs will just be wearing these clipped to their collars

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There you are beccak !!! Awesomely cute, and he totally looks dapper (and not a clown!) Although your photo looks rather similar to Pavones, are you actually marrying each other????

I wish I had the pug in Aluvbug's photo ❤️. I'd make him my MoH Smiley smile

• yorkshirekiwi
    Beginner August 2014
    yorkshirekiwi ·
    • Hide content

I don't have a dog, but I do have a pig. OH wants her as a bridesmaid. Luckily pigs *can't* fly, so I don't have to worry about it for the UK wedding. I've said she can be a BM for the New Zealand half of the wedding as long as he sorts the outfit. I've enough on planning 2 weddings! She does love to dress up tho. I'm imagining swapping the hat for a floral headband would be a reasonable option, and painting her toe nails pink (we did that once before, she liked it) OH on the other hand is currently searching for a seamstress to custom make a full on piggy frock!

• donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

Omg I think I need to buy a pig now. Cutest thing ever!!!! X

• K
    Dedicated August 2014
    kay22mms ·
    • Hide content

I've just been let down by our dog sitter. One of the very first things that we arranged after the venue was someone to look after our little baby. The lady agreed to keep her overnight then bring her down to the ceremony and then take her back once she'd enjoyed doing her duties. She was booked to look after her in two weeks time as a trial. Just had an email this morning saying that unfortunately she won't be able to do this now because of other dogs she had booked in before us. We booked her eighteen months ago! Well thanks for leaving it to just over 3 months to go. We've emailed each other loads since so she had plenty of time to let us know. People eh?

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Have you tried www.borrowmydoggy.com ???

• ClaireD*
    Beginner May 2014
    ClaireD* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

NO. FRICKIN. WAY !!!!

Post wedding photos of the pig with pink nails and a dress, else it didn't happen.

• S
    Beginner March 2014
    Sarah MC1 ·
    • Hide content

This thread has really cheered me up after a terrible work morning! Thanks! X Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    MrsBurton2015 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ladies for this thread it has really cheered me up after losing our pet guinea pig on Sunday Smiley smile

xx

• donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

Mrsburtontobe sorry to hear of your loss. I have 2 dogs and a hedgehog and am dreading the day I lose one of those x big hugs x?

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    MrsBurton2015 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks aluvbug xx

• yorkshirekiwi
    Beginner August 2014
    yorkshirekiwi ·
    • Hide content

Our NZ wedding isn't till Feb and to be fair if I leave it up to OH the full on piggy frock probably won't happen. Here is proof of the nail polish tho, and the fact she likes to dress up!

M

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics