Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

PinkButterfly
Beginner June 2014

Don't tell the bride!

PinkButterfly, 28 of October of 2013 at 13:57

Posted on Planning 41

Anyone else watch the last episode?? That lady was a nightmare... I know I'm difficult at the best of times... Hence why I wouldn't chose to do the show! (Without coaching hubby first before signing any contract) that lady was just selfish and damn right horrible! I felt so sorry for Kev and spent...

Anyone else watch the last episode?? That lady was a nightmare...

I know I'm difficult at the best of times... Hence why I wouldn't chose to do the show! (Without coaching hubby first before signing any contract)

that lady was just selfish and damn right horrible! I felt so sorry for Kev and spent the whole time scream at the television "run Kev, RUN! Don't look back"

cant say I would have been pleased with the prospect of jumping out a plane but I sure as hell would never have behaved the way she did!

He sure has set a precedent for his marraige and I hope he can live with that because she doesn't seem like she'll be easy to live with!

looks like they had a lovely day in the end but like she kept saying I'm sure he still suffering the consequences of his choices!

41 replies

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

Did anyone see Tuesday's episode (Grant and Kallie) - I think this is my favourite of the series. The groom was so lovely to his bride and got almost everything spot on. The dress was amazing and the fact he designed it himself is so heartwarming. I was crying so much at the end especially when we learned his dad had since passed away. Must have meant so much to them that he had such a prominent role in the wedding.

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I watched that one last night too. That worked so well for them. He seemed to genuinely care. And he did a brilliant job with the dress. Not my style at all but it looked great on her.

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too, I thought it was lovely, they both seemed like really nice people and he did a great job of getting stuff right for his bride ;-)

• noseli24
    Beginner July 2014
    noseli24 ·
    • Hide content

I loved this week's one too - definitely my favourite one of this series. It showed how much he cared about her, putting lots of thought into it - including the dress (and he actually knew what she liked!). Loved the sentimental bits too.

• icklesal
    Beginner April 2015
    icklesal ·
    • Hide content

Agree, this weeks was lovely. They were very sweet and yes I sobbed a little when it came up that his dad has passed away.

• ducks in a row
    Beginner June 2014
    ducks in a row ·
    • Hide content

I cried like a baby during that episode!! I usually do cry at the end when the bride and groom see each other for the first time in weeks- but that episode was a real tear jerker. There are lot of overly staged episodes of course- but the emotion at the end always seems genuine to me :-) I'm a little put off hearing about how involved some of the producers get- they seem to want to sabotage it! I missed the sky jump one- will have to catch it on iplayer...

• ducks in a row
    Beginner June 2014
    ducks in a row ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I LOVED the tree house one!

• InWineTheresTruth
    Beginner July 2015
    InWineTheresTruth ·
    • Hide content

They were a lovely couple but I would not have been happy with some aspects of that wedding ... it was very him and she kind of put up with it gracefully ... yucky dress but actually looked pretty but very costue like still and his ninja outfit! big no no!! but they were very much in love which was cute

• InWineTheresTruth
    Beginner July 2015
    InWineTheresTruth ·
    • Hide content

I was a bit teary eyed at this weeks! A genuinely lovely bride! Such a nice girl .. the groom and best man were very good looking - nice to have a bit of eye candy this week. What a nightmare with the dress... they didnt mention how it was resolved but it must have been?

I cant believe the groom made the bridesmaids pay for so much! A bit of a cheek really ... i would have been livid!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics