Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

michonne
Beginner August 2014

Don't Tell The Bride Ibiza

michonne, 10 of September of 2013 at 22:10 Posted on Planning 0 7

I thought it was lovely completely the opposite to last weeks alien themed wedding. He did really well.

7 replies

Latest activity by PinkButterfly, 13 of September of 2013 at 21:39
  • ShropshireLass
    Beginner April 2014
    ShropshireLass ·
    • Hide content

Just watched it on catch up...he did really well! I felt nervous for him when he was meeting his FIL for the first time!

I have to say though, I don't believe any one who goes on this programme hasn't talked about what kind of thing they would do beforehand. I bet half the tantrums are most likely playing up to the camera whilst they're secretly smiling to themselves! Maybe it's just me being skeptical but I know if I was to go on it, I'd make damn sure OH & I were on the same page when it came to wedding planning!

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I didnt either until i saw last weeks alien one ... i didnt believe the brides "i couldnt have done it better myself" line at the end.

I thought he done well last night too .... the text message invite aside ha.

• slou90
    Beginner April 2014
    slou90 ·
    • Hide content

Hope this doesn't start an argument -- I thought the bride was a bit of a bridezilla! Lol although she seemed happy at the end! Can't believe the text invited and then the crowds of people stood up for ceremony! I still think it's scripted....

• Feb2014Bride
    Beginner February 2014
    Feb2014Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree, especially the argument with her friend. I know she was drunk but there was no need to be so rude to the man showing them how to make beauty products. I would have been mortified.

It must be awful having no say in your own wedding but thats what they signed up for.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I'm on holiday but couldn't resist popping in to see the feedback on this don't tell the bride.

The bride is one of my close friends!!

As I'm away at the moment I haven't had a chance to watch it & I can't wait. I want to see how they've edited her hen as I doubt they'll show what really happened & why she was so wound up. But that's the one thing we were worried about a we had seen clips which were already shown out of context.

I've got to say, having been to the actual wedding that it was amazing & such a heart-felt day.

I'm glad to see Lou and Zini have come off fairly well... I am breathe a sigh of relief!!

• Bookish
    Beginner August 2014
    Bookish ·
    • Hide content

He did a good job. I'm intrigued as to what really happened at the hen do now!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Because I haven't seen the episode yet I don't know what was shown as I know loads wasn't from what friends who did see it have said.

The producers manipulate the situation. And they might not have shown that the girls were driven round and round for about 2hrs before being dropped off at an industrial park to make creams. I think I'd be pretty peed off too tbh. Especially when you're hungry and thirsty in a hot car! And it wasn't actually Lou's choice of hen, the other options the producers gave him were even worse!

• PinkButterfly
    Beginner June 2014
    PinkButterfly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They did show the car journey and here was reference to the fact they had driven around for ages and being thirsty and hungry!

i totally understand why she was pissed! I would have been too!

but my gosh I felt sorry for the guy that was showing them how to make the creams! She was so rude and sarcastic with him and that was uncalled for it wasn't his fault she was there!

i can see why her friend got annoyed too... Had my fiancée arranged something through is employer for my friend and she was so rude to him I would have felt very uncomfortable with the situation!

It would be nice to see you spin of things once you've watched it would love to have a better idea of how much these shows are edited!

I thought her husband did a great job... Although I'm didn't really like the location too much! From the final scenes shows it looked like they had an amazing party!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics