Hi
I am looking for some advice.
I got engaged a couple of weeks ago! I live my fiancé to pieces, and want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I absolutely do not want a wedding!
He knows how I feel but keeps saying I’ll regret not having a wedding in the future. I just want to go to the registry office the 2 of us one day, and come out married.
I have always dreamed of getting engaged and having kids, but never the wedding. The thought of a ceremony and a white dress gives me anxiety, and I have had nightmares almost every night since we got engaged as I know he wants a big wedding, and is already trying to find ways of making it smaller for me.
I don’t know what to do!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...