Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsKHbutterfly
Rockstar September 2014

Downloading Wedding music - Tom Odell Help

MrsKHbutterfly, 27 of June of 2014 at 22:53

Posted on Planning 62

Hi Lovelies, I've noticed in a few posts that a few of you are having Tom Odell's Grow old with me as part of your music. We are also thinking of having this.... but..... I can't find a clean version!!?!?! Can any of you help with where you got it from? lol Thanks xxxxx

Hi Lovelies,

I've noticed in a few posts that a few of you are having Tom Odell's Grow old with me as part of your music. We are also thinking of having this.... but..... I can't find a clean version!!?!?! Can any of you help with where you got it from? lol

Thanks

xxxxx

62 replies

• L
    Beginner August 2016
    LauraLtobe ·
    • Hide content

This is a really daft question but how do you PM someone on here? I would love a copy of this song, I think its lyrics are beautiful.

• J
    Beginner October 2015
    Jobieone ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Sorry I can't see how you can PM someone, I've tried to contact you but it bounces back.... Help!

Jobie

• MrsKHbutterfly
    Rockstar September 2014
    MrsKHbutterfly ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I've tried to email the last 3 people who requested the file.... it "should" be as easy as clicking on "contact" under my posts and clicking email this person.... fingers crossed it works!!

Anyway, I can attach the file from the site email, or a least can't work out how so if you get my emails, just send me a reply and i'll pop the file over!!

Fingers crossed!!

xx

• R
    Beginner March 2016
    RomanticBrownHair493 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

any chance you'd be able to send me the clean version of tom odell's "grow old with me" please? I've seen a lot of people have been asking you and would really appreciate it.

my email is **************@*******.**.**

thanks very much

• R
    Dedicated July 2017
    RomanticBrownFlowers354 ·
    • Hide content

Me too if anybody has one please Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner April 2016
    larlybridetobe ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a copy they could send me pretty please?

My email address is ******@*******.**.** Smiley smile

I would be forever grateful of someone could send a copy

Larly xxx

• R
    Beginner May 2016
    RomanticBlueCakes566 ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me. We would really love the 'clean' version of Tom Odells grow old with me for our first dance also. We get married a week on Saturday and have left sorting this until the last minute!! If someone would be able to forward it to me via email I would be so thankful. My email is ****.********@***.***. Thank you so much if anyone can help us out! X x

• E
    Beginner April 2017
    ExpensiveBrownDecor709 ·
    • Hide content

I've just joined and wondered if you could send me the song please. I don't know how to send a message to you though I'm afraid xx

• L
    LuxuriousGreenDecor799 ·
    • Hide content

From a Father of the Bride who is a bit concerned about the studio recording being played in church, I see these threads are old but is it still possible to get a recording of the clean version. Many thanks

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    LuxuriousBlueCars675 ·
    • Hide content

I would love a 'clean' edit of this song. Does anyone have a copy?

***********@*****.***

Thanks

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownConfetti67256 ·
    • Hide content

Hello everyone! If anyone is still following this and happens to have the clean version of Tom Odell could you possibly email it to me please? ********@*******.***

I would be forever grateful! xxx

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousBrownConfetti67256 ·
    • Hide content

I would be soooooo grateful if someone could email me the clean version, please please please!

********@*******.***

thank you so much,Clare

• thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk
    thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

This is a great first dance!!!

Starts a bit quiet & moody then builds up...a great song if you want to keep the dancefloor to yourselves or get everyone up and involved.

James

• M
    mrianforest ·
    • Hide content

I'm confused because when I look at the lyrics, there's nothing dodgy in there at all?

• E
    Beginner December 2019
    ExpensivePurpleDecor50149 ·
    • Hide content

Has anyone managed to get hold of a copy of the clean version?? If anyone does I’d be SO grateful if you could send it over!

My email is ************@*******.**.** x

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousPurpleStationery64316 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all,

Does anyone still have this available to PM? We would love to have this but OH doesn't want the explicit lyric.

Thanks!

• E
    Beginner July 2021
    ExpensivePinkFlowers56597 ·
    • Hide content

Hello, do you still have a copy of Tom Odell grow old with me please ? We would love this playing at our wedding. Are you able to send me a copy pretty please ? **********@*****.*** thank you so much Tess

• E
    Beginner July 2021
    • Hide content

Hello, do you still have a copy of Tom Odell grow old with me please ? We would love this playing at our wedding. Are you able to send me a copy pretty please ? **********@*****.*** thank you so much Tess

• E
    Beginner July 2021
    • Hide content

Hello if anyone has a clean version could they send it to me please for our wedding too **********@*****.***

Thank you

• L
    Beginner
    LuxuriousIvoryBridesmaid63234 ·
    • Hide content

Hello Everyone!

I also want this version for my wedding and would be forever grateful to anyone if they could send me the link for it. This song means so much to my fiance and I, but as I am from a conservative family we cannot play the regular version to walk down the isle Smiley sad

Please send the edited version to ****************@*****.*** if anyone has it!

Thank you so, so much in advance!

• R
    Beginner July 2020
    Rachkathleen ·
    • Hide content

Hey there,

Not sure if this post is still active but I'd really really love to have the clean version of this too.

If someone wouldn't mind sending it on I'd be forever grateful. **********@*****.***

Thanks so much for your help and hope you've all had a lovely wedding.

Many thanks,

Rach

x

• Natasha
    Beginner March 2023 Lincolnshire
    Natasha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi

Do you still have this at all? I know it’s a long shot as it was years ago but I’ve been searching high and low for it!!
  • M
    Beginner December 2022 Victoria
    Matt ·
    • Hide content
    Did anyone still have this? Shoot me a message
  • Tracie
    Beginner August 2023 Staffordshire
    Tracie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi. I wondered if you managed to get a clean version as I know the original thread is very old haha x
  • T
    Beginner November 2024 Western Australia
    Trent ·
    • Hide content
    For those still looking at this tread, I have found the clean version on Apple Music.
    https://music.apple.com/au/album/grow-old-with-me/1450366571?i=1450366573

This is the link. If it doesn’t work, just keep searching in Apple Music and it should come up.
  • E
    Beginner June 2024 West Sussex
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, do you still have the edited clean version of Grow Old With Me? We are getting married in 10 days and would love it for our signing of the register! It would be amazing if you could send it to me! Thanks Smiley smile X

• MrsKHbutterfly
    Rockstar September 2014
    MrsKHbutterfly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey! Yes I still have it, if you e-Mail me at kojwhite @ hotmail. Com (obviously without the spaces!) I will ping it across :-)
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, I sent you an email a few days ago, hope you received it! Smiley smile thank you!! X
  • MrsKHbutterfly
    Rockstar September 2014
    MrsKHbutterfly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh no! I haven’t had anything! Just checked my junk folder too. Do you want to try again and I’ll keep my eye out?
    Kojwhite @ hotmail.com (no spaces) xx
  • E
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah no! Have just sent another! Smiley smile x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics