Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

vicster
Beginner December 2011

Dress alterations Canterbury

vicster, 12 September, 2011 at 12:04 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi All.... I need to find someone that can do dress alterations in Canterbury. I bought my dress from a shop that was closing down in Belfast (where I'm getting married) but have just moved to Canterbury. I thought it would be best to do the alterations here, so that I don't have to fly back a few times to Belfast. Anyone know anyone who might be able to help?

My head is all a flutter at the moment! Wedding is on New Year's Eve and we pretty much lost the last three weeks with the move. Feel like I'm way behind but am probably ok. If I could get the dress sorted I'd be much happier!!

Any advice very much appreciated.

1 replies

Latest activity by Katscamel, 12 September, 2011 at 18:52
  • Nancy Noodles
    Beginner
    Nancy Noodles ·
    • Hide content

Hi , welcome to canterbury , i live here too !! there is brides at jodi in the town but i think they have rules on u have to have brought the dress from them !, i had my dress altered by a lovely lady in folkstone at wedding world (which is 30 mins away) and she was quite cheap , hope that helps .

Justine x

• Katscamel
    Katscamel ·
    • Hide content

Not sure of any in Cantebury - things keep opening and closing but there is another place in Folkestone. I can't remember what its called or the name of the street its on (Rendez-Vous street maybe) but it's virtually opposite the Chinese Buffet place and next door but 2(ish) to Pumpkins and Dragonflies ( a wedding dress shop with lovely staff who might be able to help with alterations).

Just googled the other place - its called Ella Fashion Boutique - they actually design and make stuff so they're bound to be able to help.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics