Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

X
Beginner May 2011

Dress Alterations in Nottingham. Urgent!!

XcitedLynn, 24 March, 2011 at 15:29 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi Girls

Can anyone recommend someone that can alter my dress in Nottingham, It needs taking in by my bust. Any help appreciated.

9 replies

Latest activity by ShelleyA, 17 February, 2013 at 21:44
  • X
    Beginner May 2011
    XcitedLynn ·
    • Hide content

Thanks a MIllion will definately give her a call asap, seen the email..

• G
    Beginner March 2012
    girlofdeath13 ·
    • Hide content

OMG!!! Could you please give me her contact as well? My dress currently has a tear under the trail!! I nearly cry when it happened. If she can fix it then really life saver! Thank you in advance.

• JavellieBrides
    JavellieBrides ·
    • Hide content

If anyone would like to have their dress altered I'm more than happy to help! Contact me to discuss your requirements ?

We have over 25 years experience designing, making and altering wedding dresses! Contact us for a friendly and experienced wedding & prom dress service.

http://javelliebrides.co.uk/

• P
    Beginner July 2012
    pink_gem82 ·
    • Hide content

Hello are you able to pass these details onto me too please?

Thanks a lot Gemma :-)

**********@*******.**.**

• S
    Beginner
    ShelleyA ·
    • Hide content

Hello, Please could you send me her details too! Alterations to make and four weeks to go! Thanks in advance :-)

• P
    Beginner October 2013
    Pattyfishcake ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, by any chance would you still have the details for the seamstress who worked on your dress? I know it's quite some time ago but yours is ne of the first posts that comes up on my google! Thanks...

• P
    Beginner July 2012
    pink_gem82 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there here is the site for the lovely lady I used.
    http://www.sewandsew4u.co.uk/ I highly recommend her so many people said they couldn't take my dress in but she did it within two days for £40 and you would never have known it had been touched.
    Hope this helps
    Thanks Gemma

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Feb 2013, at 21:23, "wedding planning discussion forums - Automated Email" <forum.service@hitched.co.uk> wrote:

Add newsletter@hitched.co.uk to your safe list so you don't miss our updates. Venues Expos Suppliers Bridalwear Planning Inspiration Weddings Abroad Honeymoons Members Re: Dress Alterations in Nottingham. Urgent!!
    By Pattyfishcake in Wedding Planning

Hi there, by any chance would you still have the details for the seamstress who worked on your dress? I know it's quite some time ago but yours is ne of the first posts that comes up on my google! Thanks...

You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone responded to this thread.

To unsubscribe:
    To unsubscribe from this item only, visit the item link and turn off notifications.

To stop all notifications of any updated items from wedding planning discussion forums, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".

© 1997 - 2013 Hitched Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
  • S
    Beginner
    ShelleyA ·
    • Hide content

Yes no probs. http://www.kulatsurdiu.co.uk/ My dress was 50s vintage and kula did an amazing job. She also made me a veil and I bought a few other bits from her. Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics