Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner February 2018

Dress budget

ExpensiveOrangeCars624, 13 August, 2016 at 15:19

Posted on Planning 33

Hi everyone... this is my first post and I'm just wondering how realistic it is that I'll find a dress i LOVE with only a small budget? I have budgeted £1000 for a dress and realistically I can't justify spending a penny more I will only be wearing it for about 10 hours! Could you advise how much...

Hi everyone...

this is my first post and I'm just wondering how realistic it is that I'll find a dress i LOVE with only a small budget? I have budgeted £1000 for a dress and realistically I can't justify spending a penny more I will only be wearing it for about 10 hours! Could you advise how much you budgeted for the dress and if you managed to stay within it please.

Thank you

33 replies

  • C
    New York
    Carry ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    £1000 sounds like a reasonable budget, especially if you’re clear about what you love and avoid getting pressured into going over your limit. I’d focus on trying different styles and keeping an open mind, because sometimes a dress you don’t expect can end up being the perfect one. It’s also worth checking smaller boutiques and sample sales. If you find something that catches your eye, view details and compare your options before making a decision.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics