Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2010

Dress Dilema!! Maggie Sottero SaBelle, Maggie Sottero Janessa, Trudy Lee 58612 or Tom Flowers "Shona"

benjiwife2B, 19 July, 2009 at 14:49 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi girls!!

Please help!! I went dress shopping for the 12th time yestereday...already i have my eye on Trudy Lee 58512 or Tom Flowers "Shona" from Berketex, but to make my dilema even worse, i tried on Maggie Sottero "SaBelle" and "Janessa" yesterday and i LOVED those too!! Has anyone else chosen any one of these dresses??? Or is anyone like me and just CAN'T decide!! I'm not getting married until September 4th next year, which is probably a good thing, cause i just can't make my mind up...advice anyone??xxx

5 replies

Latest activity by sossy101, 26 July, 2009 at 00:13
  • F
    Beginner July 2010
    Fizzyfrog ·
    • Hide content

12 times? i think the more you look the more confusing it can get. Take photo's off all the dresses you really like with you in them, makes it so much easier to decide between x

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

Wow 12 times! I thought i was bad. I fell inlove with every dress i tried on too. So what i did was leave it for 2 months then i went to try on the ones i thought about most. I kept looking at the dress i ended up buying on the internet and when i tried it on again i just knew. x

• L
    Beginner August 2009
    Low2uk ·
    • Hide content

I've got Tom Flowers 'Shona', and have to say i LOVE it. I felt like a princess in it & can't wait to wear it for real in 11 days! x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I think you should stop looking for a few months and look again with a fresh mind.

Fizzy most shops won't let you take pics of you in the dress until you actually order it.

• Mrs G x
    Beginner September 2009
    Mrs G x ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i wasn't aloud to take any pics of my dress.

• S
    Beginner September 2010
    sossy101 ·
    • Hide content

Hi benjiwife2B!

Have you decided yet? I tried on Maggie's 'Janessa' the other week and I LOVED! it I think that is 'The One!!' I am going back to the shop to try it on again on Tuesday, cannot wait!

I would go for that one! lol x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics