Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

Dress Down Fridays..

Flowmojo, 13 July, 2012 at 12:31

Posted on Off Topic Posts 36

One of the directors here has just travelled back from our northern depot and has come in wearing jeans..theres uproar!! When i worked at RBS, we had a dress down day every Friday, we could come in non business wear so jeans, trainers and so on. I loved this, made the day more chilled !! Do you get...

One of the directors here has just travelled back from our northern depot and has come in wearing jeans..theres uproar!!

When i worked at RBS, we had a dress down day every Friday, we could come in non business wear so jeans, trainers and so on. I loved this, made the day more chilled !!

Do you get dress down days weekly? or only for charity days (you know, £1 in the pot type thing to wear 'civis')

36 replies

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

We have a casual dress code! Jeans, trainers, tattoos on show, crazy hair- we cant get enough of it.

Except for me. I am public facing. I have to dress smart whenever I am seeing external people. I think I have managed to wear jeans twice so far this year. Sucks.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ditto. Have had candidates make comments along the lines of "are you sure your old enough to interview me love?"

Not the best thing to say to the person who is in charge of giving you the job mate.

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

I work in a hospital and wear a uniform, so no dress down days for me. It is nice not having to think about what to wear every day though!

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content

I wore jammies for work once ... For charity though!!

I work in a bakers so I have to wear an overall and tabard, black trousers and sturdy shoes - sexy!!

• Aurora Borealis
    Beginner June 2013
    Aurora Borealis ·
    • Hide content

I have to wear a uniform every day. I have a skirt that's too small (they can't afford a new one), a blazer that's too big, and blouses made of a horrible sweaty material that clings but is also baggy at the same time (my manager ordered the wrong size and refused to re order).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics