Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pipsybus
Beginner June 2015

Dress for 11yr old

Pipsybus, 13 of June of 2014 at 16:53 Posted on Planning 0 9

I've asked my best friend to be my MOH and her daughter to be a flower girl. She'll be 11 when we get married but I'm having trouble finding dresses I like that I think will be appropriate for her. Flower girl dresses all look too young and bridesmaids dresses to old...

Is anyone else having this age of flower girl/bridesmaid?

What kind of dresses are you going for?

9 replies

Latest activity by SunnyOrangeConfetti79, 14 of June of 2014 at 11:25
  • RizzieRazzle
    Beginner August 2014
    RizzieRazzle ·
    • Hide content

My eldest will be coming up for 10 when we get married so I think that I'll be having the same kind of problem.

Dessy do some really pretty Junior Bridesmaid dresses though, so may be worth a Google?

Something like that seems appropriate - not overly sexualised for such a young lady but not too childish either!

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Shely ·
    • Hide content

Im having 2 a month away from being 11 bridesmaids. I got their dresses from Monsoon and they both love them :-)

• Pipsybus
    Beginner June 2015
    Pipsybus ·
    • Hide content

Ooh I like that style Rizzie. Is this a dessy design?

• MrsDJG
    Beginner May 2015
    MrsDJG ·
    • Hide content

I will be having two 7 year old bridesmaids, my daughter and goddaughter. I really, really love this dress - it's Dessy, but retails at about £125! Not sure I can warrant it for a 7 year olds dress (x2!) that they'll really never wear again, but that said, I can't find anything else that I love as much, so maybe I'll have to get them!! It comes in soo many colours.

• RizzieRazzle
    Beginner August 2014
    RizzieRazzle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yep - they're filed under Junior Bridesmaid Smiley smile

• donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

I have had exactly this problem with my daughter. She is 11 and will be a few days short of 12. This is the dress she finally settled on x

• N
    Beginner July 2015
    Norby-dagget ·
    • Hide content

I am also finding it hard to find a dress for my 13 year old daughter. Really hope I find one soon.

• Pipsybus
    Beginner June 2015
    Pipsybus ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all your replies. I hadn't thought about monsoon - some lovely dresses in there! I'm gonna get them to have a look and see what they think! x

• M
    Beginner December 2014
    MRS RB ·
    • Hide content

Such an awkward age; thinking back to my own body at that time- I was a 34B and had puppy fat (I'm still calling it puppy fat all these years later). What sort of shape is she? What colour you looking for?

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SunnyOrangeConfetti79 ·
    • Hide content

My daughter is 11 and will be wearing a dress very similar to the one Rizzie posted - I got it from light in the box.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics