Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

littleprincess30
Beginner August 2012

dress help!!!!!

littleprincess30, 15 March, 2011 at 13:34 Posted on Planning 0 6

I know how good everyone is on here and would love you all to help if you can!

im searching for my dress, and have tried on what feels like hundreds!!! the bridal shops dont really get what i mean when i say what im looking for!

it may sound odd but im looking for a gorgeous chic dress that has that unfinished "raggy" look is all i can describe it as!! similiar to benjamin roberts 966 but i have found this style is what everyone has, so something along those lines really but im now stuck so any flashes of what you guys can find would be great! thanks all in advance!

6 replies

Latest activity by Gabbance, 15 March, 2011 at 20:00
  • Gabbance
    Beginner February 2012
    Gabbance ·
    • Hide content

How about this? It is Ian Stuart 'Babette'. I tried it on, didn't really suit me but it was a lovely dress...

• littleprincess30
    Beginner August 2012
    littleprincess30 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

wow.....now thats thats the sort of thing im talking about!!! :-)

not sure if its too straight for me, did want something a bit more flarey at the bottom.....will have a google search now to see if anyone near me stocks it! thanks x

• Gabbance
    Beginner February 2012
    Gabbance ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It was actually more 'poofy' than it looks in the picture, the material underneath is really nice and does come out more than it looks on that model. I tried it on in Bishops Stortford, Herts - if your near there I can let you know the shop x

• littleprincess30
    Beginner August 2012
    littleprincess30 ·
    • Hide content

Im near to peterborough in cambs, but bishop storford is not that far, and I would travel for the right dress! if you can let me know the shop I can give them a call. thanks for your help x just out of interest, what dress have you ended up with? (if you have one yet!)

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

What about Maggie Sottero - SaBelle? Kiiind of has a similar bottom to the Benjamin Roberts 966?

It's a beautiful dress, it's not mine (I have a Benjamin Roberts 958) but I do really like it!

• littleprincess30
    Beginner August 2012
    littleprincess30 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks mrsfuturej, i have looked at that one...not tried it on though as cant find anyone who stocks it....i was told its been discontinued!! my search is proving very hard at the moment! lol

• Gabbance
    Beginner February 2012
    Gabbance ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey, the shop was called The White Boutique. They were really good in there, you get a whole massive changing room to yourself and whoever you take and they had some lovely dresses!!

I haven't got my dress yet - at the moment a Sottero and Midgley dress is the front runner, but have appointments at a couple more shops next weekend... can't wait!!! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics