Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2016

Dress help! Something similar to Naomi Neoh Clementine?

LuxuriousPinkDecor311, 22 of August of 2015 at 11:02 Posted on Planning 0 5

Morning lovelies,

I've not posted here before but really hoping someone can help with my dress search!

I'm getting married abroad next year and have fallen in love with the Naomi Neoh Clementine dress, just not sure that I can justify the price.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to dresses similar to the Clementine or Marianne?

Many thanks :-)

5 replies

Latest activity by Fleur88, 23 of August of 2015 at 15:14
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Before finding an alternative why not ring round all stockists and see if they would consider selling a sample and when their sample sales are. Have you tried it on etc.

• L
    Beginner May 2016
    LuxuriousPinkDecor311 ·
    • Hide content

No, I haven't even tried it on. I know I may change my mind when I try it, but it's the only style I've seen that I really love :-)

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I suggest a try on first. My dress that I bought was nothing remotely like the dress idea I had in my head. I thought being a curvy size 14 I would want an a line dress. I bought a mermaid. Which I assumed would make me look huge but the a lines made me look bigger. If you like the Naomi dress fine but you might find you prefer a completely different style.

You may fall in love with something within budget and save yourself a lot of hassle.

if not and that's the one for you then ask about sample sales, look for a preloaded one or look at similar alternatives which may be cheaper.

hope that helps. X

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Preloved have some listed.

• C
    Beginner May 2016
    claireo1981 ·
    • Hide content

Clementine was on my 'long list' before I went to try any dresses on. It's a beatiful dress but now that I've tried some different styles on, I don't think it would work for me. So definitely find somewhere to try it on before you set your heart on it. Good luck x

• Fleur88
    Beginner March 2016
    Fleur88 ·
    • Hide content

Why don't you use the wedding dress search tool on here and filter the dresses by shape, fabric and neckline and this will bring up lots of alternatives in a similar style to the one you love.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics